Chapter 15

Hey guys!I hope you enjoy this chapter.I have read all the Gallagher Girl books again so i hope this chapter seems better.I finished reading them ages ago but i kinda got distracted by Percy Jackson.
_________________________________

Cammie POV
I woke up in a small dark room.I could feel the ropes tying my hands to the chair i was sitting on.I looked around and saw Lucy.
"Did you have a good sleep?"she said"Good cause you have to be wide awake when I torture your friends."
Then the door opened and I saw Zach,Bex,Liz,Macey,Grant,Jonas and Preston being dragged in.
"Don't hurt them!"I screamed
"Seems like I have to after what you did to my sister."she replied taking out a knife." Who should I try out this knife on first?"
She walks to Bex and starts cutting through her shirt,i could see the blood spreading."No!"i screamed over Bex's screams "Stop!"

I woke up in small room,there was a metal table near the door with knives and other sharp torturing devices lying on there.I was sitting on the floor and my hands were tied together with ropes.Suddenly the door swang open."Hello,darling."Lucy says."How have you been?"
I stared at her with anger."Where are my friends?"
"Locked up just like you."she replied getting a sharp metal knife from the table.She walked towards me and put the knife against my neck."To avenge my sister,Catherine,you and your friends will suffer and be tortured by me."

"You wil regret doing this."i said staring at her with hatred.She stabbed the knife into my thigh.The pain was excruciating.I wantes to scream but i had to stay strong,i had to make her see that i won't be taken down so easily.
Lucy grabbed another knife and was about to stab me again but there was shouting and banging coming from outside the room.
She places her knife back saying"I'll continue this later."She walked towards the door and suddenly the door swung open and hit Lucy in the face.

"Are you OK?"yelled Zach as he cut the rope tying my hands with a knife.
"I'm fine.How did you escape?"I asked
"With the help of our boss."He said as Tom(our boss) came into the room with Bex,Liz,Macey and the boys.

"I have men outside this building they will take you back to headquarters.All we need to do now is escape." Tom said locking the door.

_____________________________
Hey I know that my book seems kinda bad but I intend on finishing it.I've seen that you guys haven't been reading my book as much as I have been very inactive,it's just that sometimes I lose the inspiration to write,and i do have a life outside Wattpad.So please forgive for being very very inactive.Ill try my best to write and update the next chapter.