Chapter 9

Dedicated to@tsanderson9 and @minniemouse2880 andRebecca1071 thank you for voting and supporting me.
(Ignore my hand and tablet in the picture above.)
_________________
Zach POV

I followed my friends to Men section.On the way there i saw a glass shelf with rings on.I walked closer.There was lots of rings placed carefully.I always think when i am going to propose to Cammie,might be soon,after this mission or months later."Hey,what ya thinking,mate?"Grant said interupting my thought.He had one hand placed on my shoulder.

"When do you think i should propose to Cammie?"I asked still looking at the rings.

"Well,you guys have been dating for a long time now."Grant sighed.

"How about you,mate?You have been dating Bex as long as me and Cammie have." i looked around the glass shelf.

"I love Bex,i would do anything for her.But what do you think she would say if i proposed?"Grant scratched the back of his head."She would probably say no."he looked down at his shoes.

"I think she would say yes.She loves you,you know that right?"i answered back.

"Yeah,i know she does and i know that when you propose to Cam she would say yes."Grant said putting emphasis on the word"know".

"Yep.Thanks bro,for the talk."I walked to the cashier and asked for the simple,silver ring.Cammie told me if i were to propose she would love simple rings."Your welcome,bro."Grant replied.

-

We walked back to the Men section to decide what suit we should wear for the ball.I brought the ring which was 300 euros.I would do anythig to make Cam my wife."Does this look good on me?Jonas asked.I turned and saw Jonas in a navy blue suit."Yeah."Grant replied.

"Would Liz like it?"Jonas walked towards the mirror.

"She likes anything that you wear,mate."i chuckled.Jonas blushed and rushed to his changing room to change back to his clothes.Grant already chose one,a black suit.Preston was taking his time.I was deciding which suit to chose.Black or navy blue?"Right,i'm buying this one."Jones came out his changing room holding the suit he was wearing.

"Well,i choose this one."I held out the navy blue suit.

"Preston?"Grant asked. "This one."Preston held a white suit with a bow tie on.We walked to the queue.

-

"We got a tail.Blue jacket,jeans,near the entrace."Grant whispered in my ear.I quickly spotted him.A few minutes ago he was wearing a black coat.His hand were in his pocket,probably holding a gun."Got it."i whispered back.Thankfully we finished paying.We rushed towards the exit but turned when the screaming filled the air."Chameleon,we have a tail."i said in the comms.
-
We were surrounded by people with guns and knives in their hands and were wearing masks.One of them however was not wearing a mask,I remember his face he was one of Catherine's workers.I charged at the guy in front of me.I punched him,he kicked me and pushed me to the ground.He got out his gun but I kicked it out of his hands.I got up,kicked him in the shin and punched him in the face to knock him out.Grant was battling two people who twice the size of him.Jonas was with Preston near the cashier kicking the butts of people.I picked the gun that I kicked out of the guy's hand and ran to help Grant.I elbowed the masked figure in the face then I got punched in the nose."Hey,I think i can handle them myself."Grant shouted over the screaming civillians.He punched his opponent and put him in a headlock."You think?"I shouted back.I stepped on the foot of my attacker and hit him in the head with the butt of the gun."I'm sure."Grant tackled an other man to the ground and constantly punching him.Most the masked figures were lying unconcious on the floor some were dead and others ran away.My comms crackled. "Chameleon,are you there?"No answer.
"Cam, can you hear me?"I asked again. Still no answer.Someone must have intercepted the comms.
"Let's go!"Grant shouted.Jonas, Grant, Preston and I ran towards the car park.
____________________

HI guys, I think this is the longest chapter I have written before.*dance*It's my birthday today! So happy! The picture at the top is what the boys brought. :)