Chapter 11

Hi guys, would you like short chapter, quick updates or longer chapters but you would have to wait for ages. Let me know what you think in the comments.Sorry for not updating ASAP,had a lot of things on my mind.I know this is short and very bad chapter,sorry about that.
____________________
Cammie POV
Bex turned around.Me and Zach were staring at her."Oopsie Daisies."Bex said.I sat up on the bed with arms on each side supporting me.
"Rebecca Grace Baxter, you better tell me what is going on or I will call our boss."I stared at here with my death glare.I know, it isn't that threatening but Bex is my best friend after all, no matter what happens.Also she is very serious about her job.

"We were just talking about what we did in the last few days and boss told me that Lucy and here gang are in Rome."Bex explained.I felt like there was more to it.

"Anything else?"I questioned

"Well,we had a little argument about if you should go to the ball or not."Bex took a deep breath."Boss said you were trained enough to go but I said that you shouldn't but boss finally convinced me, he has this weird talent to convinced people easily."

I knew what Bex meant.(About Boss.)One day I had this really bad cold and a fever.I still went to work anyway.Boss noticed that I was sick(of course he noticed, he went to Blackthorn!)he told me he didn't want his best agent to be ill and convinced me to have a day off.So I stayed at home and guess what? He even let Zach off to look after me.Boss is so kind but if you get on his bad side you might be given more work to do and when I mean more work I mean like loads
Anyway back to present time.

"Ok.So that's it?"I asked.
"That's it."Bex nodded her head up and down."I'm sorry, Cammie.I really wanted to tell you but I couldn't, I had to follow orders."
I got out of bed and headed for Bex."It's ok, I know you had too"i said hugging Bex.
"Is Liz and Macey doing what your doing too?"I asked as I pulled away.
"Yeah, Grant, Jonas and Preston are too.I was going to tell them when you were still asleep but you caught me before I could do that."Bex ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm gonna need to have a little talk with them...later."I walked towards the bathroom and closed the door.I looked at my reflection and saw really messy hair."I need a good wash."I said to myself.

____________________
Sorry again for the long wait.Is this good(e) enough?
Anyway,please go and check out theresgoodingoodbye and LilydaughterofHecate 's works.They are amazing writers.

Please remember to vote and comment.Do you guys want me to write Bex's POV when she got caught by Cam and Zach?Also do you want more zammie?
.      .
\____/