You can hear it all (Pt.4)

(A/n I wanted to add this in since I wanted Dolores to get her song, even though it's through Luisa, I won't weave this into the story but I like the song alot.)

Camilo's POV

I stumbled back as I see the cracks forming everywhere and forming near the candle. I jump up and run into Antonio's room. "THE CASITA IS BREAKING!" I screamed, everyone turned to me and I saw Abuela's face turn to horror, "Show me."

I drag her into the main area to find all the cracks gone like it was never there. "What? But it was all here! And there were cracks there-" I exclaimed pointing to the spots where the cracks were but Abuela held her hand, signalling for me to quiet down. I look to my right to see Mirabel near the railing, rolling her eyes.

3rd person POV

Abuela turned around to face the crowd, "Nothing is wrong with the casita, the magic is strong!" She held her first up, "And so are the drinks."

Everyone laughed and began going into Antonio's new room, the only one who stayed was Bruno who was looking at his son worried.

He came down the stairs and ushered him into the kitchen and started heating some empanadas Camilo who was rambling about what he saw,

"And the cracks formed around the candle!- I just know I wasn't imagining that, otherwise, why do I have this cut?! I wouldn't ruin Antonios night!" Bruno stole a sad glance at his son, who met his eyes then frowned. "You do believe me... Right?"

Bruno sighed and gave him the bowl, "I think... Tonight was very hard for you," He said giving him the empanadas to Camilo who was frowning at him. "I was just looking out for the family," He sated taking a bite out of the empanadas, "I know I can't talk to the animals like Dolores or hear anything within the Encanto like Luisa, I know I can't carry the mountains or be effortlessly perfect like 'senorita perfect' Mirabel who hasn't even had a bad hair day..."

Bruno sighs and turns Camilo's face to him, "You don't need a gift to prove your worth in the family, you are perfect just the way you are." Camilo scoffed as he held up his hand to show it perfectly healed.

"You just held my hand with the empanadas," He said, "I healed it... With the love for my son!" Bruno clutched his son's hands to his face and grinned, "Papa-"

"Who has a big heart!"

"Papa, Serouisly!-" Camilo spluttered, red-faced "A cool ruana~" Bruno grinned, "And frizzy hair!"

"Papa!"

Bruno stopped as Camilo pushed him away "I know what I saw," Camilo muttered, Bruno sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Camilo, my sister lost her way in the family. I don't the same for you."

Camilo nodded and left before any more words could be spoken.

(Timeskip)

Camilo lies awake on his bed a feeling he couldn't shake off, a feeling of dread, worry.

He gets up and looks outside and sees the candle still there and burning, he climbs up to the roof and begins walking towards it. When he gets there he looks full of wonderment and fear.

Unexpectedly he heard footsteps approach he quickly scrambled to the side out of view, there he saw Abuela holding a locket that had Pedros old photo in it.

"Aye, Pedro I don't know what to do. Our home is breaking, please help us," Abuela begged, Camilo's breath hitched. "I will save the miracle." He whispered.

A few seconds later Abuela was gone and Camilo was racing back down to his room, he flung his closet open and changed into his usual outfit and was about to walk out.

"Wait. How do I save a miracle?" He asked the house, it responded with a tile shrug."Maybe I find out what happened to the miracle first!" The house moved as if to say 'How', "Oh I have no clue" Camilo turns to a family picture, "But there is one person in this house who hears everything."

(Time skip again)

Camilo goes up to Luisa who was grabbing a bunch of arepas off the table.

"Hey, Luisa! You know you're my favourite cousin right?" She was about to respond but Camilo continued, "I know I can talk to you about anything air go you can talk to me about anything, like the magic last night that no one saw but maybe I heard about maybe I should know about-"

"Camilo!" Luisa said, he looks at her as she shapes shifts into Antonio who was confused as ever, "Aye, sh-" Camilo began.

"Watch your language!" Felicia called out from behind Camilo, he turned and saw Luisa behind his mother. Felicia walks to the table, "The only one worried about the magic is you" She walks closer, "And the rats and lizards in the walls," She was about to walk away before turning back to Camilo with a look, "Oh and I heard Isabela's eye twitch, all night."

Luis did her signature shrug and left Camilo confused. He turned to his older prima who set the table down with ease.

"Thanks, Luisa, you're a real-life saver." He muttered going to seat next to his actual favourite cousin.

(A/n ill prob focus on this story and the one-shots, I don't have the motivation to do the witch one:,))

913 words