We cant talk about Pepa!(Pt.7)

Camilo quietly left the room with the satchel in hand. He opens the bag and sees all shards there safely stashed away.

"OoF-" He backs away to see abuela, "Where are you coming from in such a hurry?"

"I-uh," Abuela suddenly, reached for his hair, "What is in your hair?-"

"IM LOSING MY GIFT," Screeched a voice. The two turn around to see Isabela running upstairs, tears in her eyes. "I'm losing my gift!!" She exclaimed again, "How is that possible?"

"Cami and I were just having this little talk about me carrying too much, SO I tried not to carry as much but I knew it was putting me behind. Then I felt REALLY bad so I was grabbing all the donkeys, then I went to put them in the barn!...they were HEAVY," she sobbed then went into her room.

A moment of fitness washed between the two, "What did you do? What did you say to her?!" Abuela asked, "Nothing! I just-"

"Camilo."

The bell chimes of the church rung throughout the village. She sighed and started to walk away, "I have to get the Vilnievas and The Guzmans for Mirabels and Isabela's engagements, Please stop whatever you're doing! Tonight we can't have any more problems!" She walks down the stairs and Camilo just sighs and walks into the room.

He shuts the door and rummages through the bag to find the two shards that showed him.

"Why am I in your vision Pepa?"

BOOM

He jumps and turns around and sees Julieta and his mama there. "Tia! Mama! Jeez," Camilo mumbled.

Julieta sighed a breath, "Sorry! I'm just here to help your mama pack, then I heard the name that we do NOT talk about." Juliet said a cloud started to form on top of her head.

"Oh, I'm tia-"

"Juliet! Thanks for helping but I'm pretty sure Bruno needs you right now" Felicia cut in, "I think he has new recipes to try,"

Immediately Julieta's cloud dissipated and was replaced with a rainbow. She dashed out leaving the 2 in the room alone.

"So... Why don't we talk about her?" Camilo asked, "We don't talk about her, we CANT talk about her," His mama answered. She grabbed some of Antonio's toys from the bag, "Okay, but if someone was part of one of her visions, what would it mean for them?"

"We CANT talk about Pepa,"

"Was it good, bad?-"

"IT WAS A NIGHTMARE,"

Felt a jump up to Agustin at the door, "AGUSTIN!" She roared getting up to her feet, "I can't hold back my thoughts anymore!"

"You know we Can't talk about PEPA,"

"When she had a vision it goes BOOM! and it would happen,"

"What if you didn't understand what she saw?!" Camilo asked.

"How should I know?!"

Felica grabbed his arm and shook a finger in his face. "We don't talk about Pepa! No no, no" She let go and ran to the drawer, and gets a book out, "We can't talk about Pepa!"

She opens it and shows pictures of a wedding, "It was their wedding day,"

"It was my wedding day!"

"They were getting ready, not a single cloud in the sky!" She songs flipping the pages, "No clouds allowed in the sky!"

Agustin chimes in, "Then Pepa walks in with a mischievous"

"THUNDER!"

Agustin whirls around with a smug look, "You telling the story or am I?" She rolls her eyes, "Sorry Agu, go on~"

He turned around back to Camilo, "Pepa said it looked like rain, why did she tell her?" Agustin inquired, Felica continues, "In doing so she floods Julieta's brain!~ Abuela got the umbrella!"

"We got married in a hurricane!" Austin cries, "What a weird day- but anyway! We don't talk about Pepa, no no, NO! We can't talk about Pepa!"

They leave the room and then Luisa appears, "Hey!"

"Lisa, what's wrong?" Camilo asked, "Grew to live in fear of Pepa, stuttering and stumbling. I can always hear her story of muttering and mumbling, I associate her with the sound of falling sand. CH, cha, ssh!"

She whispers closer into his ear as she leads him out of the room, "It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling, always left Abuela and the family fumbling, grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand" she turns around and faces Camilo, "Do you understand?"

He shook his head.

"I heard she has a SEVEN FOOT FRAME!" He jumps and turns to see Dolores and a shifted Antonio, "With rats and bugs along his back!"

He steps closer, "When he calls your name it all fades to black!" Dolores suddenly is behind him and he yelps, "Yea she sees your dreams~ SHE FEAST ON YOUR SCREAMS~"

"We don't talk about Pepa! No, no we don't talk about Pepa!"

"She told my fish would die" he turned around and saw the fish lady, "Next day, DEAD"

"She told id to grow a gut! And just as she said!"

"She said all my hair would disappear now look at my head!"

Suddenly Camilo found himself at the center of the house, "Your fate is sealed your prophecies is read!" He looks up and sees Mirabel swing down.

"She told me, that the life of my dreams~" she stands on the swing, "Will be promised and someday be mine~ she told me that my powers would grow! Like the grapes that thrive on the vine~" She sang getting off, "Oi! Our guests are here!" Luisa called.

He ran upstairs and sees Isabela looking at Mariano dreamily, "She told me that man of my dreams will" she spins, "be in reach, in love forever!"

"I can hear him now!"

"Hey, cousin!" Mirabel called he spun and she glared "I want not a sound out of you,"

"They're coming now!" Luisa called.

"Uhm, Pepa, I need to know about Pepa give me the whole truth and the whole truth about Pepa!" He called as quickly ran upstairs, "Prima's~ your boyfriends are here!" Antonio laughed, shifting into Marco.

Camilo closed the nursery door and started piecing the shards as his family's words flooded his brains nf when he finished he gasped. "They're here!" Luis shouted.

"Don't talk about Pepa!"

"Why did I talk about Pepa?!" As he started at the tablet that had him and a maybe broken casita.

"Not a word about Pepa!"

"I never should have brought up Pepa."

(A/n sorry for the wait, the song was a pain to rewrite but fun also here's a sorry gift. If you want more I'll be happy to make also shout out to BeidousLesGF for the fanart! I'll find the link for it later but it was amazing :) bye for now!)

1121 words