Chapter 1

Narrators' POV

Everyday you woke up to a war. A war with Dark Enchantress cookie. Pure Vanilla cookie couldn't stop her, and ended up giving his live trying to. Or we thought he did. The war went on for days, weeks, maybe months. But it didn't stop everyone from fighting.

Knight cookie's POV

Yet another day of a war. That's all that's been happening in the kingdom. I went to go get my armor then I saw a note. The note said that princess cookie was captured. I quickly put on my armor then ran to pistachio cookie's room. Pistachio cookie wake up. I yelled. I have something important to tell and show you. Why are you yelling I'm right next to you. Pistachio replied. Well anyway, Princess cookie has been captured. I said worried. I blinked and she was gone. How the hell does she leave so fast. I looked back at the note and it didn't show where they took her. I went to multiple places but no one saw her. The last place I was going to look is dragons valley. I forgot the way to dragons valley, it's been days since I was last there. But then I ended up going to a different place. where the hell am I! I shouted. The a loud crash was heard. What was that. I quickly ran over to see if everything was alright. It took me a few minutes to find the crash, when I found it I saw a cookie. They looked injured. I mumbled. They have scratches all over them. Wait... THEY AREN'T MOVING. I quickly ran to see if they were okay. When I got to them I looked around to see if they were alright. I didn't know what to do so I picked them up and took them to the kingdom.
It took a while to get to the kingdom buy when I did I didn't remember who were healers, so I just took them to Herb cookie. Hey Herb do you think you can help. I asked. Help with what- Herb just froze in place. Where did you find him. Herb asked worried and shocked. What do you mean why are you scared. How do you not know who he is. Herb said about to shout. I didn't understand. I've never seen Herb like this. Maybe we can do this later just take fire spirit and leave. Herb gave me him and slammed the door.