Chapter 3

Princess cookie's POV

I was heading to the castle doors then I saw Knight cookie walking to me. I stopped so he could catch up, but then he fainted. I mean he did get injured badly on the mission but I didn't think he would faint. I was running to him but then I see this guy with Fire for hair. He was flying to knight. My eyes widened, they were taking knight away.
Hey! Bring him back. I yelled, chasing after them. It was already too late they flew off with knight. Damn it! J was starting to form tears. I fell to the ground and started crying. Hey princess are you okay- Princess! I turned around to see Pistachio cookie running towards me.

Fire Spirt cookie's POV

I know what I did was wrong. I mean I did just take the princess best friend away. I look back at knight, he's bleeding bad. I can't go to healer here, not that I don't know any. It's also that I'm a legendary. The only cookies that live here who aren't legendary's are the five ancient cookies. I also don't know pure vanilla well either. I sighed.
I needed to go to a place I never wanted to go back to. Home. I muttered. I look back to knight his eyes opened for a second then closed again. Once I got their I looked for Millennial Tree cookie. I did get looked at a bunch and whispers were heard, but I didn't care. My friend was dying. I look around then I sew him. I run to Millennial, and when I make to him. He was shocked to see me. I need your help. I said.

Knight cookie's POV

I wake up to be in a room. I jump up. Where am I? I was worried. I had no idea where I was and I barely remember what happened. I heard distant chatter. I heard Fire Spirit and other cookies. It sounded like some of them were yelling at him. Oh he's awake sir. Someone said. Two people came in. They were both pretty blurry but it sounded like pure vanilla cookie. How are you doing knight. They asked. Pure vanilla cookie? I asked. Yeah. When Fire Spirit brought you here you were injured badly. He continued. I tried to get up but I couldn't. You don't have enough energy yet so you might want to be careful. We'll be back for now you'll have company.
My vision wasn't as blurry and I was able to see, Fire Spirit cookie! I yelled. I got up and hugged him. He was suddenly burning. I stopped and saw he had steam around him. He was also very red. Fire Spirit you're gonna burn the building down! Control yourself. A girl who hair looked like space got mad. I laughed a bit and with the corner of my eye I saw him smile.

So what's happening between you too. Are you both dating or something? She asked. Moonlight shut up! He yelled. He was a blushing mess. Hey Sea fairy! Moonlight yelled. Look at the two lovebirds. She smirked. You both always got mad when I said this about you two. Plus, we aren't dating! He crossed his arms. Sure. Moonlight said. Well we're just glad you're back home Spirt. Sea fairy said.
They left soon after. So you're staying here. I asked. I don't know about that. Well we might have to stay here for a few days. He replied. We? Well I mean I might as well stay here and catch up with everything that happened in the few weeks that I ran away. He answered. Well you should get some sleep. It's dark outside and late. I think I'm gonna go. He was walking until I grabbed his wrist. Knight are you okay- I pulled him down to my level and kissed him. He was heating up but I didn't care. That kiss lasted a few seconds until he pulled away, but it felt like it lasted forever. I really have to go now. Get some sleep. He then left.
I shouldn't have done that he probably hates me now.