Chapter 6

A few days later the meeting was happening. All the legendaries were there with some others. Of course a few of them were late.

Knights pov

Knight come on we have to go. This is a very important meeting! Her highness yelled. Just tell me what's it about when you come back. I don't want to go. I replied. Of course she didn't listen she barged into my room and dragged me out. I was still in my armor, I didn't sleep last night nor the nights since
Fire Spirit left. Oh you got him out. I looked over and saw my sister pistachio cookie. Still. She groaned. Knight get some sleep. I didn't reply. I was quiet for the entire walk until I saw someone in the halls.

Fire Spirit's pov

I was gonna be late to the meeting. This was a important one it was when we discuss Dark Enchantresses plans. I flew as fast as I could to get to the cookie kingdom. I was lucky I remembered the path after a few weeks. It took a few minutes but I got there just on time. I stopped flying and walked inside the room. Fire Spirit! I looked up and saw moonlight yelling at me. I'm late, yes I know. Sorry about that. I said. Well it's about to start sit down. Sea fairy replied.
The meeting started a few minutes later and not paying attention I look to my left and my eyes widened. Moonlight started it by saying we found out how to defeat Dark Enchantress and end the war. The meeting was at least an hour, once it finished I tried to leave as fast as I could but was stopped. It's been a while hasn't it, Fire Spirit. Yeah it has, hasn't it knight. I replied. How long has it been like a month. I said still not making eye contact. Hey you! I turned around to see the princess. Get away from him. She looked furious. Why so? I asked. You just took him away a month ago, and then you broke his heart. She answered. Well first I saved his life. I said. Plus I didn't mean to break it, it's not my fault I couldn't just stay here. I continued. We argued for a while until knight broke us apart.
Stop fighting. He said. It's fine, it's true he couldn't stay here. He continued. I saw tears form in his eyes. Hey it's fine I mean I'll be here for a while we can catch up. I smiled. Heh, yeah.

Princess's pov

Ugh! I yelled. I was furious. I mean they start bonding after he broke knight's heart. If you're gonna be all mad and jealous then you can leave. Fire Spirit said. What exactly would I be jealous of. I said sarcastically. Oh maybe because I'll have a better friendship with knight then you'll ever have. He replied. Hmph. I walked away furious. T-there's no way right? I mumbled. I had tears form in my eyes. I might be jealous so what. I'll get my revenge.