Chapter 7

Knights pov....

He. Just stood up to her. I smiled. I grabbed Fire Spirit's arm I pulled him around the castle. Where are we going. Fire Spirit yelled. To the roof. I smiled. You do know I can fly us up there right? He said making fun of me. He then smiled and laughed. He picked me up bridal style. I covered my face so he wouldn't see how red it was. When we got to the roof he put me down and sat next to me. What do you want to catch up about? I asked.
It may be weird but about that night a month ago. The one when you had said you "loved" me. He slightly blushed. Oh right. I mean if you're here to reject it it's fine. I said waving my hands.

Fire Spirit's pov.....

I starred at knight for a few seconds. That's not it. Well I mean. I started blushing. I like you too. I said. I mean I didn't look at him to hide my face, but I'm pretty sure he could see it. I then felt my shirt get pulled. Once again my face was inches away from knight's. I knew what was gonna happen so instead I kissed him. Or that's what I thought he was gonna do. I then pulled away a few seconds later. Heh. Sorry probably should've asked you before I did that. I said rubbing the back of my head. No it's fine. He smiled. But, um can we maybe do that again. He looked down shyly and he was slightly blushing. I smiled a bit grabbing his chin and kissing him again.

Princess pov.....

I was looking for knight because I saw him run off with that Fire Spirit guy or whatever the hell his name is. I look up thinking nothing about it. I regretted that. My eyes widened and tears were forming. Knight and Fire Spirit had kissed. I thought he was supposed to be my knight in shining armor... Not his.
Maybe I should do it. I smirked. Anyone who gets in my way will

                          Perish....

————————————————————

I was stupid while writing this and it made me think oh why the hell am I making her become a yandere (kinda)