Announcement

I'm aware I barely made this not to long ago but I kinda want to give up on this.
Please give me your opinion if I should quit. I was re reading the last chapter and it seems bad. I was also reading the part I had in my notebook and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll probably take a picture of my notebook and what I have right now.
So please give me your opinion if I should quit or continue. I'll do that one "yes or no" generator if I don't get a lot or any responses.
Also if you read any of the stories on my old account (it's still up I didn't and still don't know how to delete accounts) you can read some of those stories. I know I took off some but you can read those and give me a opinion.
I really don't care if you tell me to quit. And if you say it I guess rude I don't care I just want peoples opinion.
But I have told I think my friend that I have really bad grades. Not because of Wattpad but because I don't sleep. I stay up late because of my parents job. I constantly have to work for them and it's a lot. They won't let me do homework and they know when it's due. But so this is kinda a reason not much updates happen. When they do it's probably short. I try to make them long but I really can't.

_________________________________________

Please give me your opinion I really need it. I'll think about the notebook part though.