Chapter 4

Fire Spirit's pov

I walked out of the room flustered. A blushing mess maybe. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I mean how was supposed to act. My friend had just kissed me, it caught me off guard. I grabbed my shirt on the part. Where my heart is, it was beating fast. I was staring at the flow that I didn't notice I bumped into someone. Are you okay? They asked. I looked up and saw,
Hollyberry Cookie? Have we met before? She asked. Oh no, but I mean you're one of the 5 hero's. I replied. Your face is really red are you sure you're alright. She asked again. Yeah I'm sure. Well I'll be going now. I left right after I answered her. I didn't want to tell her my friend kissed me, it would've been weird.
Hey. Spirit! I turned around to see moonlight. I walked up to her and asked what she wanted. What happened with you and that guy? She asked. I started to blush a bit. Did he...
Shut up moonlight! I yelled. You finally found love. She replied. We're so proud. She rubbed my head. Well go on now go and get some sleep. Sea fairy said softly.

Moonlight's pov

We waved Spirt bye. Do you think they'll last? I asked Fairy. Darling, it'll probably be like us. She said with a smile. They'll slowly fall deeper in love and then end up together. You warmed up my heart and now I'm here. For you, and if we'll ever see them again, our children. She continued. I smiled. you're right. I then gave her a small kiss.

Knight's pov

Why the hell did I do that. I mumbled. What did you do? I look up to see someone. W-who are you? I asked. I'm Frost Queen cookie. Frost queen! I yelled. You're not gonna do anything right? I said worried. No. I don't do anything they go to me. She replied. But, what did you do? She asked . Well I kissed my friend. I replied blushing. Were they the one that brought you here. Yeah. I was weak from my last mission and was severely injured. We had a small conversation until she had to go.
It was just me, my thoughts and my regrets. I couldn't go to sleep and I highly doubt
Fire Spirit could.