Chapter 5

When there isn't a characters name and then pov after it just know it the narrator talking. <3
———————————————————————

Fire Spirit has been well I guess you can say avoiding Knight. A few days have passed and Knight was able to leave.

Knight's pov

In those few days while I was here I haven't seen Fire Spirit ever since what happened. Has he been avoiding me? I thought. Just I was about to leave I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw moonlight. Hey moonlight- she cut me off and pulled me outside. Why am I outside? I asked. When I looked up I saw, Fire Spirit? I ran over to him and hugged him. I thought... I thought you were avoiding me. I cried. I'm sorry about that, I just didn't know how to feel. He said. But I mean I had to see you before you left.
B-before I left? I stuttered. Aren't you going with me?

Fire Spirit's pov

When he said that guilt was forming. I mean this is my home, not the kingdom. I replied. I love you Fire Spirit! I really do. He cried. I'm sorry knight but I can't go back with you. I have him one last kiss on the lips and then walked away. I looked back one last time to him crying than ran away. I ended up crying as well. I did love him but how could I confess like this. I couldn't. I ran back to my house as fast as I could

A few week's later

A few weeks have passed and Fire Spirit and Knight have been really quiet around others. Every time they went out with someone. Just nothing really came out of their mouths.

Moonlight's pov

I was walking to the cookie kingdom with some news for Pure vanilla. I did get a few stares I mean I don't judge. I would stare at a legendary who hasn't been seen in years. I opened the doors to the meeting room and surprisingly he was in there. Pure vanilla may we have a meeting. Sure, when and what's it about. He asked writing the letters. I think we might've found out Dark Enchantress plans and a way to end the war. I replied. We need this meeting as soon as possible. How! How did you find out. Just at the meeting we'll all explain. We need five empty seats for all of us legendary's. You can invite who you need here. I continued. I'll send the invites. He said. I nodded then left the room.