The wall -part2

"Huh? He has gone already?"
Singto frowned at the GMM building the day Krist is 'supposed' to have read through the script with other actors for the next drama.

"Oh yeah, as soon as he finished the meeting, he ditched his imaginary boyfriend, you know? then..."
Mike chuckled and continued his story. Singto was but sort of absent-mindedly.

He was too busy to figure out the part he doesn't know about Krist, perhaps His girlfriend.

-Who the fuck she is?
He gritted his teeth in frustration.

As soon as Singto's job was replaced by freelancing, he and Krist had a lot of differences. They texted and called each other as often as before, but the details became less and less clear.

-If I were to study abroad in this situation...
Singto trembled.

"P'Singto? Hey? are you listening?"
Mike shook zoned out Singto's shoulder a bit.

"Oyii."
Immediately Singto stepped back annoyingly to keep his personal space from Mike.

Mike laughed.
"Same old, same old."

"Shut up. You know a personal space is very important in every human being's life. Do not touch me."
Singto brushed the dust off his shoulder.

"Oh, that's great. You're really merciless, aren't you? I have full respect for Krist for being able to get into OCD P'Singto's personal space so easily."
Mike shook his head.

"Shut up."
Singto groaned.

"Oh, I won't. I'm telling you some good news because I am not a hartless. I remember Krist said he will stop by his shop to see P'Wave. Why don't you go there? He maybe sitll there."

Mike glanced at his watch.

"You! All you had to do was say so from the beginning without any unnecessary chatter."
As soon as Singto said, he was already disappeared from the site.

"Good grief, you two are such a pain in the ass. P'Singto is more annoying than Krist, though."
Mike knows Singto is very strict and does not trust people easily. However, this was not the case with Krist from the get-go in college.

"Krist is a special one for you, you know? The problem is that P'Singto is unaware of it or avoiding thinking deeply on purpose and he is insensitive of Krist's condition even he is a mess. Well, it's none of my business. Well, I'm off to see my beloved Toptap~."

☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡☆

"Eh? He didn't show up?
Singto's eyes met with P'Wave, who looked concerned.

"Nope. Maybe his plan got changed suddenly. But I'm bit worry about him becasue I saw him two months ago, and he didn't look good."

"Two months ago..."
Is it been that long? Wait, I haven't seen Krist at all either!

Anxiety began to set in Singto's mind.

He had been busy with work, filming a series of dramas, and had only been able to communicate with Krist in games or on the phone, but somehow he thought he was fine.

"Here, take this to Krist and eat togeher. It's good."
P'Wave handed him a bag with a to-go container. It was still warm and smelled good.

"What's this?"
Singto glanced at him.

"It's called SK special."

"Eh?"

"Singto-Krist Special. It's chicken rice, but no veggies and the other one is fried noodles with shrimp no skin and tail. He created for you because you are a picky eater."
P'Wave winked at him.