ONE and ONLY - 1

(??) Krist x 16 years old Singto AU

** will be back with 'what does he...' soon, but first for this story.

"Ouch. ......"

Singto said, staring at his bright red palm that hit hard on the hard concrete floor in the classroom a second minutes ago. His palms were bright red.

When someone pushed him from behind, He almost fell to the ground so landed on his hands.

The classroom door shuts tightly, and all curtains are down. It's hard to see what's going on in this classroom from the outside.

"It hurts."
Singto muttered again.

After school, the students who remained here were curious about what was going to happen next.

They all felt sorry for Singto, but they all know scapegoat is necessary for peaceful school life.

It's not his fault. It was just bad luck that was the feeling of all the students who stayed there.

Singto is completely aware of his position with his classmate's feelings surrounding him even though he has a little question in his mind.

- It's a given that someone has to be in this role, but me?
He touched his left ring finger without realizing that skin-colored bandage wrapped around it.

The moment the bandaged finger caught his eye, he sighed, and his gaze shifted from the bandage to his backpack and torn textbooks that were supposed to brand new about a few hours ago.
-Ugh, that is a total waste of money.

"Hey! Look at me four eyes!"
One of the students who was looking down at him yelled at Singto.

Singto looked up in his direction.
He doesn't remember if the guy is his classmate or ... it's his senior because his tie is red.
He could see the red ties at least four in his classroom among his naughty classmates.

"....."
Singto ignored the voice, stood up, and started to dust off his pants.

"Hey, our senior P'Yut is asking you!"
The blue-tie naughty classmate next to the 'red tie senior' raised his voice in vain and grabbed Singto by the hair.
He wondered if his naughty classmate wants to look good in front of his seniors.

"Don't ignore him!"
The blue-tie naughty classmate tightened his grab.

Singto is not sure what to say.
"You know, I just started school two days ago. I even don't know your name. I guess you are my classmate, right?"

"Say what?"
The naughty classmates got even angrier when he heard it from a 'four eyes' nerdy classmate who doesn't seem afraid of him.

"Niran, easy."

Niran, the naughty classmate, quickly removed his hand from Singto when his senior called out to him.

With a thud, Singto's body fell to the ground.

'Ouch..."
Singto muttered.

The senior, Yut, crouched down and looked into Singto's eyes.
"I'm not the type of person who gets carried away when someone tried to steal my girlfriend."
And he gazed at a girl with a mature body for a high school student.

Singto followed at his gaze and frowned.
"What? That's bullshit! I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Hey, Are you saying my girlfriend Hom is lying?"
As Yut said, he gazed at Hom, who shook her head 'no' at the sound of his voice.

-Crap.
Obviously, Yut's girlfriend, Hom, fools Singto.

"Listen, my Hom would never lie! If you're a man, you should take responsibility for your own actions!"
Then he forced Singto to stand up and punched him in his face, and continued.