Oh brother!-II

Arthit x Kongbop   AU
**School system in this story -
Elmentary school (5years) Middle school(3 years) High school (4 years)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come here, Kong. You go ahead this time."
He sneered.

"......."
I'll do it.
It's not like I get fucked all the time, either.
I'm a man. I'm in charge!

I held Arthit's face in both hands and began to attack his bottom lip.
I sucked on his bottom lip and nibbled while he trade for my top lip just parting mine slightly to let his in.

-Oyyiiiii! Am I an idiot? How come I am opening my mouth so easily? Aren't I supposed to be in control today?

Wait!
How the hell did this happen in the first place?
Am I being tricked again?

"Kong, I can't believe you're still thinking about the other side. Don't dawdle. I'll get to you first."
Having said that, he turned me on by kissing more.

His tongue re-entered my mouth and intertwined with mine. His warm tongue felt good. Our kisses got a little stronger and deeper as we got more and more excited.

"Kong, give me more..."
Arthit continuously kisses me passionately as if there is no tomorrow.

"Ahhmmm....s..stop..."
I tried to push him away but have no energy to refuse.
It's too good to stop it, but I have to.

I don't want to be misunderstood any more than I already am.

Because this kiss means nothing to Arthit.

My brother and I are stepbrothers.
We are not related by blood.
When I was six years old and Arthit was eight years old, my mother and I became part of the Rojnapat family.

My Mae was a single mother. I have no comment on my biological father for now.

I hate him.

My brother's mother died in a car accident when he was five years old.
Mae and his dad decided to move in to a new house, just in time for me to start elementary school, and we started a new life as a family of four, enjoying smooth sailing and happy days.

When I was ten years old, Mae got sick. She was in the hospital for a while, then, she passed away. Since then, the Rojnapat family has consisted of three men: me, P'Arthit, and Pho.

When I was in elementary school, Mae and I had just moved into the Rojnapat old house.

I was happy because Mae was glowing with more happiness than I had ever seen in my life while I was living a little gloomy.

Why?

The reason was simple.

Because my brother was a tyrant.

My brother acted reserved right after my mother, and I moved in, but he started treating me like a slave after three days. One day, my brother and I were lazing around on the couch in the living room, reading manga.
Out of the blue, he looked at me and said,

"Kong, bring me the TV remote."

"Huh? Phee? It's right next to you."

"Kong, I SAID give me the remote."

Arthit ordered me again.

"......yes. Phee."
I reluctantly got up from the couch.

"Oh, Go get me a mango juice from the fridge, since you got up."
Arthit smirks.