The wall - end

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I made Singot be Naked with this story AGAIN (He was naked at 'you are my pet')🤣🤣🤣 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️perhaps my memory is sooo bad 😭😭😭sorry for the rehash of the expression. I guess I like him to be naked 😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-How come P'Singto is sleeping here?

While Krist was trying to figure out the situation with his mind in disarray, the naked man next to him stretched his beautiful body with a hmmm, rubbed his muffled eyes, then....looked at Krist.

"...Good morning?"
Singto furrowed his brow as if trying to figure out why he had woken up next to Krist.

Soon his eyes wide opened. He must have had an idea because he stretched his upper body towards Krist like a cat and pulled next to him.

"Shiiiyaaa! What the heck! Hold on! You are too close!"
Krist cried out involuntarily while his brain was busy digesting the situation. -impossible.

-IS this a real-life P'Singto?

Indeed this Singto felt warm and more realistic. He noticed he was on top of his heavy muscular body.

But Krist remembered when he touched Kongbop in the VR world, he was warm.
-Am I still in VR?

When his brain was about to blow up with confusion, he found a tattoo on his arm.
-THIS IS the real SINGTO!
Krist froze in his arm.

"KRIST, look at me."
Singto's soft voice commands.

-Hell no!
He forcingly stared at the white wall.

"KRIST?"

-Damn it.
Krist couldn't take it, so he turned around.

-Ooowfff, he is more handsome and mature than VR Kongbop!

"Uhmmm...Phee? Why are you hugging me like this? Would you let me go, please? I ...I am not comfortable laying on your body like this..."
Krist murmured with blushing cheeks.

"Tell me."
He said.

"...eh?"
Krist's mouth fell off with this half-assed question.

"Aish, close your mouth. You look like an idiot. Anyway, ahem....Tell me who is your girlfriend?"
Singto talked in a longer sentence for this time.

-Girlfriend? Do I have a girlfriend?
Krist still didn't get it.

"You act weird recently, so the rumor said you have a girlfriend...a serious one."
Singto sounds uncomfortable, to say it.

"...Who is saying that? I don't have a girlfriend."
Krist pouts.

"You don't?"
-Was it my imagination that his voice sounded more cheerful?
Krist thought.

Then Singto became sad.

-Eh?
Krist frowned.

Singto looked at Krist and asked him again.
"How about....boyfriend?"

"What? Fuck hell no! I don't go for men!"
Krist denied it strongly.

"You don't?"
Singto tilted his head.

-What's going on?
Krist couldn't help but feel awkward in this situation, being held tightly by a half-naked Singto, asking him some private questions in HIS bed. This is totally wrong!
-I'm confident I'd die if I had to be hugged by a half-naked P'Singto any longer! I'm so glad he kept your pants on.
"PHee, I don't know what's going on, but I don't have anyone. Now get off me!"