I am ME

The curtains were a creamy brown that glowed golden in the daylight, and when the sun flooded the room, painting the colors anew, he felt a little of those golden rays soak into his skin.

-I used to like them but not anymore.
Krist hates his curtains.

-who picked those for my apartment? Was it Mae? or my Little Sis? How are they doing in Bangkok?

He wondered.

"Krist!!! Look at that. I can't get enough of it. Look at her boobs! Oh, man, I want to fuck her!"

Mike's excited voice brought Krist back to reality as he stared blankly at the curtain.

"Ah.."

Mike cries out to Krist, who is having trouble switching his thoughts.

"Oh my god, She is so sexy! Look, I'm getting a hard-on. Sorry man, I'm gonna use the bathroom."

Mike quickly went to the restroom.

"....."

Krist sighed as he gazed at the rest of his three classmates, who were masturbating in front of the TV with an idiot-like look, but soon Krist's eyes widened with disbelief, and he shouted to one of them.

"Oii! You idiot, go to the bathroom NOW! You can't mess my carpet with your stuff! Stoooop!! What the Fuck! Uhggggggggg! Fuck you!"

Krist couldn't believe his eyes.

"K...Krist...I am sorry...Uh...I.....Ah.."

"Seriously, Lek?"

Krist slapped Lek's head with irritation which pissed him off to hit this idiot.

"I...I am sorry, Krist.."

Lek looked at Krist with teary eyes with pink cheeks, who hadn't calmed down yet from the excitement of 'release.'

"Ugh, don't show me that!, just zip your pants up and get out from my place!"

Krist yelled at him by pointing at the door.

He felt as if Lek had ruined his one-bedroom apartment.

-Why is this happening to me?

When Krist's father was transferred to Bangkok for work, his whole family needed to follow him, but Krist, who was a sophomore at a prestigious high school with Mike Chinnarat.

Mike Chinnart is the second son of a prominent family that has served Krist's family for generations, and they have known each other since childhood. Krist has served Mike since he was a child, and no matter how much his father transferred, he was only allowed to change schools with Mike's permission.

So Krist was forced to start living on his own. That's when Mike started to bring his friends and often visit Krist to 'use' his place for his convenience, which turned out to be a "hangout place" that Mike took advantage of.

"Shit, how come this shitty situation always happened to me!"

Krist curst under his breath.

"Hey, calm down, Kit. It's not a big deal. If you want to change the carpet, I can pay it for you. There, we all appreciate your kindness, you know? There is no place where we, at our bloodthirsty age, can do this as much as we want without worrying about our parents or teachers, right? Thank you, Krist. You are the best man."

Mike tapped Krist's shoulder and smiled at him.

Thump!

His heart started pounding.