ONE and ONLY-3

Mafia Krist x 16 yr Singto
❤️❤️❤️❤️ the picture I posted is one of my fav moment Krist ❤️❤️❤️❤️😂
**********************************

"I wonder what I should buy today..."

Singto mumbled to himself as he walked into the convenience store between the high school and the condominium.

The only good thing about going to school now was that he could go to the convenience store as often as he wanted.

Humming to himself, he picked up his basket and walked past the cashier to a bakery items shelf.

"Oh!"
He stared at a product in a red font labeled New.
-Should I pick cream filling one or chocolate?

He thought about it for a while and tossed both cream and chocolate buns in his basket.

He also glanced at the 'salad' next to the bakery items, decided to ignore them. He picked his favorite iced coffee in the end.

Lately, going to the convenience store by himself is his thing. He went to the school cafeteria once, but it was enough. The place was too many people, and they won't leave him alone.

It's much easier to buy and eat whatever he wants at a convenience store, and he loved it.
He loves convenience stores as much as the food vendor on the street.
Singto knows Krist hates both of them, so he is sure he would frown if Krist saw Singto buying whatever he likes from there in the name of going to high school.

As he walked, Singto glanced behind him.

There was no sign of anyone.

Krist said that P'Prem or P'Knot were lurking somewhere as his bodyguards, but he had no idea where they were.

-So I guess Krist knows what I'm eating and doing at school through them. If so, why didn't someone help me when I was getting beaten up?
He doesn't understand his idea him going to school for being beaten up.

"Aw, hell!"
Singto pouts as he thought about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N'Singto."

"Nong~"

Singto heard the annoying voices just when he entered his classroom.
His mood went down because of the voices.
Singto unconsciously traces the bandage on the ring finger of his left hand.

"N'Singto, is it your lunch? What did you buy?"

"Good morning, N'Signto."

Singto ignored them and walked into the classroom with a blank expression on his face, but he could tell by the sound of footsteps behind him that Hon and Julie were still following him to his classroom.

Singto sat down in his seat, and the two seniors sat down at the desks in front of him.

The brief glimpse of their underwear seemed not to bother them at all, although Singto doesn't care.
The boy sitting behind Singto looked away awkwardly instead.
And another pair of eyes watching the scene.

"Hey, N'Singto, invite me your house. I know where you are living. I love to swin in pool at your condominium."

"Yeah! I'd love to see the newest, highest condominium!!"

"What the heck?"
Singto gasped saw that they are giggling.

"Hon's friend saw you the other day that you entered that building. She was invited the pool party in there."

"You live in that fancy condo, don't you?"

"....."
Singto paused a moment, then pulls out his newly purchased smartphone and sent the text to his guardian.