New Normal ( Kongnop x Arthit Au) -2/2 END

I stopped my steps at the sight of my ex-girlfriend smiling and talking to N'Kongbop. I was about to call his name in the distance to go home, but I paused.

Every Friday, N'Kongbop comes to my house and spends the night, so He and I go home together when we do not have any overtime work.

But today, I hesitant. Because Kongbop is talking with my ex-girlfriend.

I wondered she would want to see me again.

Even though I'm recovering from heartbreak, I want to avoid contact with her, who might hurt me again.
While I was lost in thought, I could see N'Kongnop shook his head at my Ex and started walking towards me.

When I saw N'Kogbop, I shivered.

He had the coldest look in his eyes that clearly said: "Go fuck yourself."
I know it's harsh, and I should say, "Go home and mind your own business!

But it wasn't.

He is angry.

I always thought of him as a man who always polite to everyone, doesn't show much emotion in public, especially at the workplace, but I guess I am wrong.

-What did she do?
I wondered.

Kongbop suddenly looked ahead and casually made eye contact with me.
Then he blinked several times and softened his gaze, and pushed his glasses up.

I felt his expression soften.

".... I'm sure it's just my imagination, right?"
I muttered.

"What are you mumbling yourself, P'Arthit? Let's go home."
Before I knew it, Kongbop was beside me.

"Are you sure?"
I asked him.

"What do you mean?"
Kongbop said,

"You were talking about something with her, weren't you? Maybe you already had a plan with her?"
I could see my Ex is still standing in the same spot, watching Kongbop's profile.

My presence is completely erased from her sight.

Without looking in her direction and kept his facial expression blank, Kong said,
"P'Arthit, let's go."

So I hurriedly followed at him.

"I'm hungry,"
Kongbop said the line originally intended to say to him after we got off from the subway.

"Yeah, I am hungry, too."
I looked at him.

His eyes became softened slightly as his eyes met me.

We decided to stop by at the tavern. But I regretted it because I am not allowed to drink recently.

According to Kongbop, he found that drinking too much alcohol would make my sleep short and unstable.

"This is no fun."
I pout.

"We can come back any other day."
Kongbop chuckled.

"Ah...I guess..."
I couldn't stop staring at him.

That smile!

If I were a girl, I'd be all over you.

"Now, Why are you staring at me, P'Arthit? Please eat more."
Kongbop said in a familiar plane voice.

"Eh?...uhmm...Yeah."
I picked up my fork.

Kongbop doesn't eat much by comparing with me, especially for Friday night. He probably eats less than half of what I eat.

-Is this because he is a half incubus?

No. I think N'Kongbop eats almost the same amount as me on Saturday morning. That means...he will eat something else to fill up his stomach later..that is
I tried to stop thinking about tonight.
...I wondered if N'Knogbpo really can fill his stomach with ser...