Chapter 13

{Emma's POV}
I can't stand the fact of Courtney in general and now I have to go to her party?! Well if Jax wants to go to the party, I'll go. At least all of my friends will be there and I can ignore that person known as Courtney. I'll just have a good time with my loving boyfriend and my friends. I hear a distant voice saying something. Now I hear it clearly. "Emma, Emma!" Jax yelled. "Huh? Oh sorry just thinking." "Thinking of me..." Jax smirked. "Shut up!" I started laughing and so did he. "We better start getting ready, or we're going to get late." Jax said. "Your right." I start heading to my room to get ready. "Why don't you cast a spell to get ready?" Jax asked. "Because I actually like getting ready myself." Jax started laughing. "What? I do!" Then he kept on laughing more and he said "I'm just laughing cause of how cute you get when you yell. You scrunch up your nose and make the cutest little face. I love it!" I actually started giggling. "I love you." "I love you too." Jax replied. I went to my room and got ready. I put on a pink tank top that says You Can't Sit With Us from Mean Girls and black shorts with my white converse. I put on the wing eyeliner and lip gloss. "Are we ready to go?" "Yeah let's go." Jax replied. Once we got to the party it was full of people. I saw Courtney coming up to is and said "Welcome to the party. Drinks and food are over there and everything else you can do on your own." Courtney said. "Thanks." Jax said. "Your welcome." Courtney said with some type of face that I couldn't figure out. "Oh there's Andi. Do you mind?" "No not at all, you can go hang out with Andi. I'll just go hang out with Diego. I'll find you or find me when we decide to leave." Jax said. "Okay." I went to hang out with Andi and just talk about Courtney and how she is the meanest person. Meaner than how Maddie was.

{Courtney's POV}
Thank goodness! Jax and Emma parted their ways. Now, I need to figure out how to get closer to Jax to cast the spell. Hmm... Oh look, Daniel is over there I'll just go talk to him and cast the spell. "Hey Daniel." "Hey you must be Courtney." Daniel said. I cast a spell so he could fall asleep. Thank God no one saw. So I just put him on the couch. Jax was turned back on me so I did the spell. "This spell is just for Emma to see, that Jax would be in love with me." With that zap that went on Jax, I was scared that the spell didn't work. Suddenly, he turned around and held my hand. "Let's get out of here." Jax said. We walked past Emma. Oh God.

{Emma's POV}
"Jax, what's going on?" "Can't you see what's going on? I don't love you anymore. We are done." Jax said. And just like that, I lost the love of my life. Then I see him holding hands with Courtney. What did she do? I was bursting into tears and I ran out of the house. "Emma!" Andi yelled. But I didn't stop, until I bumped into some guy and then I realized who he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks for reading the chapter. who do you think the guy is? is the spell on Jax ever going to be gone? hope you guys liked this chapter and love you all! thanks for all the support and sorry I haven't updated in two weeks. As some of you know, I was in a cruise so I had no wifi. it's a sad thought, no wifi... anyway vote and comment lovelies. love you guys💖