Chapter 8

{Daniel's POV}
I can't believe Jax and Emma are a thing! I am so mad at Emma. I thought she still loves me. Guess not. Don't worry Emma, I'll get you back.

Let's go back to earlier today

I was getting ready for school and Mia was waiting for me. "Ready to go Danny?" Mia asked. Danny. I miss Emma calling me Danny. "Yeah just a minute." I was getting my book bag when I dropped a book. I opened it and it was a scrapbook of Emma and I. We looked so happy. Until I hurt her. I was so stupid. I shouldn't have kissed Mia but I like Mia. I just left the book there and I went outside. "Let's go." I walked to school with Mia and went to my locker. When I looked over I saw Emma. She looked so beautiful. But of course, she went to Jax. I was about to start drooling but Mia started making out with me. Later on, I was going to find Emma and talk to her. Since she had a free period I could talk to her. Where is she? Oh Andi, she must know where she is. "Andi, do you know where Emma is." "Yeah I do, but I'm not going to tell you." Andi said. "Why?!" "Because, you hurt Emma real bad and she is my best friend so I am not going to tell you." Andi explained. I gave my puppy dog eyes. "No don't give me your puppy dog eyes. O-Oh fine. She is at the beach." Andi said. "Thanks." And that's what brings me back to me coming to talk to Emma and seeing the romance between Jax and Emma. I wish that was me instead of Jax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so yeah. sorry for the short chapter but I got some writers block in this chapter. I thought I should do a Daniel point of view chapter. hope you liked it. please vote and comment💋👋