Chapter 7

{Jax's POV}
The beach... hmm. Emma is getting a little rebellious. I don't know if it's the over confident thing or I'm rubbing off on her but she seems really happy. Anyway, i transported myself to the beach and I saw no sign of Emma anywhere. Must be changing. She is just to good to make a spell to change her clothes. So I decided to set up a romantic setting in the beach in a destination no one ever is... the 7. It's right near the beach so after this romantic evening with Emma, then we go to the beach after, and yeah that's my plan. I texted Emma to meet me in the 7 before we go in the beach.

{Emma's POV}
I was getting ready to go to the beach: did a fishtail, wore a bikini and jean shorts, and I wore some flip flops. I heard my phone ring and I looked at the notifications, it was from Jax
hey em, can you meet me at the 7 before we go to the beach? I have a surprise for you~ j
I wonder what the surprise was. I transported myself in front of the 7 and I walked in. I was frozen of amazement of what Jax did. He had rose petals all over the floor, made a meal for both of us, and got me a bouquet of roses. "Aww Jax, this is so sweet!" I hugged him and we walked to the table. "So do you like my little surprise?" Jax asked. "Oh my goodness I love it! It is so romantic! And the food is amazing! Did you make it?" "Yeah, cooking is one of the things I'm good at. The other things are swimming, being romantic, being someone's boyfriend, and being handsome." Jax said. I playfully hit him. "Shut up." We both started laughing until we finished the meal and went to the beach. It was nighttime and the moon was full. "The beach looks so beautiful." "Just like you." Jax said. I looked at him and he leaned in and we kissed. We kissed. FINALLY! It was the most amazing kiss I had. Sparks were flying everywhere with this kiss.

{Jax's POV}
I KISSED HER! Yes! I'm guessing we are officially a thing. When we finished kissing I looked away for a moment and saw Daniel. I just ignored and looked back at Emma. "Are we officially a couple?" "Yes, we are." Emma said and hugged me. "Shall we?" I put my hand out to offer her to walk with me. "We shall." Emma grabbed my hand and snuggled with me. I was so happy I finally had my Em.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love this chapter and the Jemma moment❤️ well I will post another chapter soon. please vote and comment. bye👋💘