Chapter 2

{Daniel's POV}

Oh look who's back.. JAX! Uh how I hate him so much! Well anyway I walk into Emma's house and I see her lying on the couch, mesmerized by the screen. I put my hands over her eyes to surprise her. "Who is this?" Emma started giggling. "Guess." I said that to bring some mystery to this. "Umm, you don't have an accent so your not Jax. So that means it's Danny." Emma started laughing. I took off my hands from her eyes as she stood up trying to hug me. I lifted her up and I kissed her passionately. She responded immediately when I leaned in. "Why did you come over?" Emma suspiciously said. "I can't come to see my loving girlfriend?" "Maybe, maybe not." Emma said laughing. "Well I got to go, The Sharks are having a meeting." "Ok, bye Danny boy." Emma said. "Bye."

{Jax's POV}
I'm waiting here at the pool for the meeting but I feel my phone vibrate. It's from Emma.
hey -e
hey em -j
how's the meeting going?-e
it hasn't started yet-j
oh well I'm just watching tv and relaxing. hehe -e
hey. not funny. can I come over your house again after the meeting?-j
well um... today is our family pizza day so I don't think so..-e
well can I pick you up from your house tomorrow morning?-j
yeah sure why not. Andi and I needed a ride anyway. bye-e
bye-j

{Emma's POV}
Oh how I love our texts. They are so adorable! But my texts with Danny should be more adorable. Before, when Danny came over, I was really hoping in my mind that it was Jax. Is that wrong? I heard a knock on the door and I see it was Maddie. "Can I come in?" Maddie asked. "Sure. Why not." "Well I came over to see if you can do a double date with proxy and I. We are going to the movies to watch The Notebook because that day is chick flick night. I don't want proxy to be alone so I thought that it would be nice for you guys to tag along." Maddie asked. "Sure! I would love too and The Notebook is my favorite movie. When is the date?" "It's on Friday at 8:00 pm" Maddie said. "Sounds like fun. Well bye! Thanks for stopping by!" "Bye! Thanks!" Maddie yelled when she got out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well I thought this chapter should includes some Maddie because it has just been Daniel and Jax. Well the next chapter is going to have more characters.
please comment and vote. love you guys!🌸❤️