Chapter 9

I believe in my heart that you and I belong together. But you have to choose. Is it Daniel or me? ~ Jax❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Emma's POV}
Today's Friday. Friday. I swore I had something planned tonight. I looked at my phone and I saw 1 notification: a message from Maddie

can't wait for our double date tonight! don't be late-m

Oh, gosh. I totally blanked out. Well guess I should just get ready for school and remind Jax about tonight.

{Jax's POV}
I finally have my Em! Yes! I have been waiting for us to get back together since forever. I realized that I made a big mistake last year for doing all those things. The truth is, I love her. It's so early to tell her that but I do and I'm afraid if I tell her, she'll be freaked out. I don't know. I have to get it off my chest.

{Emma's POV}
I'm waiting for Jax outside my door and then I see Jax with a really big stuffed bear. "Aww this is adorable Jax. I love it." He gave me a little smirk and was looking at something on the bear. I saw there was a note. I opened it and it said this: I love you. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say but I felt the exact way. "I love you too." We hugged and it was the warmest, sweetest hug we had ever had. I finally had professed my feelings to Jax. Ugh gosh I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

{Andi's POV}
I was waiting for Emma to come to school and I see her with Jax. He's alright, don't like him too much but if Emma's happy, I'm happy. "Hey guys." "Hey!" Emma and Jax said at the same time. We all started to laugh. "So how's this love going?" "It's been really great actually. It's not like you know, Daniel and I that people would cause drama but it's amazing." Emma exclaimed. "Hey, I can have girls fight over me too." Jax said with his smirk. You gotta love the smirk. Emma started giggling and playfully hit him. "Well I got to get to class." "Is too." Jax said. "Bye Andi." Emma said. "Bye guys!"

{Daniel's POV}
There's Emma! I really need to talk to her. Thank God her first period was with me and not Jax. Well I guess I'll just tell her then. As I enter class I see Jax and Emma making out and waving to each other. Since she came in there late, there was only one seat left... right next to mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wanna find out what happens next? I will update soon and sorry for not updating early, I haven't had any time to update. please vote and comment! love you guys❤️
qotd: what did you guys think of the season finale?

aotd: I LOVED IT!💕