Chapter 4

{Emma's POV}
I couldn't believe my eyes. Daniel and Mia were kissing. Kissing. Gosh, I knew something was up with him. Daniel cheated on me. I should've known, I thought he loved me. Daniel saw me right after he finished making out with Mia. "Emma, I, I can explain. Mia just came up to me and kissed me." Daniel said "Stop lying to me Daniel. I can't believe you would do this to me. Daniel Miller, I am breaking up with you. Bye Daniel." I ran away crying my eyes out when I bumped into a tall figure. It was Jax. "Hey are you okay?" Jax asked. "I'm just not in the mood for anything right now."

{Jax's POV}
Why was Emma so sad? I have never seen her that bad. I looked over and I see Daniel with his arm over Mia's shoulder. Now I see what happened. Daniel cheated on Emma. I walked up to him and punched him. "What was that for?!" Daniel shouted. "You hurt Emma so much! I shouldn't have listened to you about leaving Emma alone. You made it better for me to be with Emma." "You really think Emma is going to date you?" Daniel sarcastically asked. "Oh Daniel, we have been flirting all this time. You were just stupid enough to not notice that." I was so happy I said that. Now I need to find Emma.