Chapter 1

{ Emma's POV}

I walk into Iridium High and see that it was the same as it was last year. Except there was no clones of me, or no drama of Jax and Daniel. Just one perfect year. I look around trying to find Andi when all I find is Daniel talking to a girl I have never seen before. "Hey Danny, who's this?" "Oh, Emma I would like you to meet Mia. She is in my first period so she just started talking to me." Daniel sighs as he sees my face turning red. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Mia started giggling. How I felt like putting a spell on her. A really bad spell. "Well I got to go. Bye Emma. Bye Danny" Mia winks at Daniel. Ooh how I'm going to literally hurt her. But I'm good and I shouldn't.
several hours later
I get home and I plop down the couch. I had my homework done from study hall and now I'm watching The Walking Dead. Andi got me so used to this show that every time I turn on the TV, the show is always on. DING DONG! DING DONG! I wonder who that is. I open up the door and I see someone I haven't seen in a while. Jax. That name gives me goose bumps because of how gorgeous he is. But I'm with Daniel. Well I don't know who I want anymore. With Mia flirting with Daniel and him replying. I don't know what I want no more. Well it wouldn't hurt if I let him in. "Jax, what are you doing here?" "Hey Em. Umm can I come in?" "Of course. So what brings you to the Alonso household?" "I came here to talk to you about last year. I am so sorry that I only used you to be the last witch standing." Oh that. " Well I totally forgot about that. You could've gotten away with it." " Come on Em. Forgive me?" He puts his arms around me. Oh how I love when he does that. And how I missed that Australian accent of his. But it feels wrong. I'm with Daniel. I love Daniel. But I do have feelings for Jax. "Ok I'll forgive you, but you can't hug me. I'm dating Daniel, remember?" "Oh yeah, but you know what? Screw that! You know that we will end up together one way or another. Until then, I will be fighting for you with everything I got." Jax had left and I started giggling. Then I went back to watching TV on the couch.

{Jax's POV}

Wow! How beautiful Emma is! She has the most perfect smile and her hand fits right into mine. The problem is that she is still in love with Daniel. Daniel. Ugh words can't describe how much I hate him. First for being very annoying and then taking away my girl. Once I walked out of Emma's house, I see Daniel. "What are you doing here?" "I can't come and visit Emma anymore just because she is dating you?" "Back off! You know she is dating me and she is in love with me. She will never get back in your arms again." "Well maybe not now, but soon. Watch out for your little precious Emma because soon, Emma is going to be mine." She will be mine if it is the last thing I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please comment and vote guys! love you guys!!✌️💕