Welcome To A Villain's World 1-2

Prologue 2: Solemnity Break!

<At the Mirror Chamber>
- Opening Ceremony Venue

"Then, I guess this is the end of the dormitory division?
Listen to me new students in the Heartslabyul Dorm, I am the rule. I will behead anyone who disobey, so remember that." a guy with red hair warned, "Fuaa~ah, Finally the tiresome ceremony ended. We're going back to our dorm, immediately. Savanaclaw Dorm follow me." a man with lion ears said.

"All new students, congratulations on your enrollment! So you can experience a fulfilling school life I, as Octavinelle Dorm's dorm leader shall support you with all my might." a guy wearing glasses announced, "Even so, I wonder where the headmaster went? He suddenly ran out in the middle of the ceremony..." a extremely beautiful guy wondered.

"Abandonment of professional duty..." a voice coming out from a tablet said, "Maybe he got stomach-ache or something?" a guy wearing turban suggested.

"Wrong!" Crowly slam open the door entering the room, "Ah, he's here" the red-haired guy named Riddle said, I hid behind Crowely trying not to bring too much attention to myself.

At that moment a thought crossed my mind 'is birdbrain attention seeking? Who am I kidding ofcourse he is'

"Good grief, there's one new student missing, so I went to look for them. Now, you're the only one who hasn't gotten your dorm yet, I'll take care of the raccoon so quickly go in front of the mirror" Crowely complained, "Mgggghhー!!!" Grim struggled.

I rolled my eyes what a man child...

"well then" Crowely pushed me in front of the mirror which startled me a bit but thankfully I was wearing a robe, I tugged down the hood to cover as much as it can cover my face.

"Speak thy name." the mirror of darkness asked, I pondered a moment deciding should I use my real name or not.

"Yuu." I quietly answer, I decided I'll start living as Yuu, "Yuu...The shape of thy soul is..." the mirror trailed off.

"I do not know." the mirror finally answered after a moment,
"What did you just say?" Crowely questions his hearing.

Huh as I expected, welp it doesn't really bother me that I'm magicless. I don't understand those op Mc that magically gets powers out of no where because I'm the MC.

"I could not feel any magic wavelength from this one...Neither colors, nor shape there are none of it. Therefore, this one is unworthy for any dorm!" the mirror of darkness answered, "There's no way the black carriage would pick up a human who cannot use magic! In 100 years, there has not been any mistake in student selection.
Why in the world..." Crowely muttered to himself.

"Mggh.... puh! Then, give that seat to me!" the damn annoying raccoon demand breaking free, "Ah, wait! This raccoon!" Crowely broke out of his bubble.

"Unlike that human over there, I can use magic! That's why put me into the academy instead! If it's magic you want I'll show you an extraordinary one now!" Grim declared, "Everyone, take cover!" Riddle told everyone realising what's happening.

"Nngggaaahhh~~~!!" Grim used his fire magc blindly shooting it around, I sighed maybe I should stopped him from even using his magic in the first place.

I ran towards Kalim the guy wearing turban and saved him from getting burnt by princess carrying him and immediately running away from that spot.

"waa thank you, thank you. You totally saved my butt there." he thanked me smiling brilliantly, I gently placed him down beside Jamil his servant knowing that he'll be safe with him.... for now.

I noded towards them, tugging my hood then walked away, "If this keeps up the academy will turn into a sea of fire! Someone, seize that raccoon!", Crowely demanded.

"Tch... how tiresome." the guy with lion ears named Leona grumbled,
"Oh? Isn't hunting your specialty? Isn't it a plump, fat, ideal dessert?" the extremely beautiful guy named Vil commented.

"Why must I? You do it." Leona complains, "Crowley-sensei, leave it to me. To hurt and capture an innocent small animal... I shall take over this role that everyone hates." the guy in glasses Azul decided to step up.

"As expected from Azul-shi. Here comes the unofficial credits[1] earner!" the voice coming out from the tablet that belongs to a guy named Ilda said, "Everyone, are you listening to me!?" Crowly shirked.

"Sigh... if it's just catching a raccoon, you do it, Teacher." Leona states, "How many times will you make me say that I'm not a raccoon!? I am Grim, the man who will become a great magician!" Grim Corrected Leona.

Seriously how dare you talk to Leo like that, ugh this damn no brain cell raccoon irritates me.

"A small animal with such a strong might, Riddle-san would you please?" Azul asked, "I cant overlook an offender after all, let's get this over with." Riddle sighed.

"You have guts to break the rules in front of me!" Riddle spoke firmly, "Waah!" Riddle tried to catch him supprising Grimm

"Let's capture him quickly. The dawn will break if we go slowly." Azul said smiling, "Funaaa!? A dead-end!?" Grimm starts to panic.

"You didn't even realize we're only letting you free? What a pitiful raccoon." Azul mocked, "Resign to your fate, if you do not..." Riddle gave him one last chance.

"No!! I'm going to enter this school!" Grim retaliated, "Azul, stand back!" Riddle demanded.

"Funaaaa~~~~~~~~!!!" Grim poor grim.... Pff- I was enjoying the show at a corner blending in with the others.

Vote
&
Comment

Notes

[1] Unofficial credits earner, as in he likes to earn brownie points from the teachers.