Strawberry Rose 3-3

:a kiss fixes everything in disney

"hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need for them in my own world. I am the law in my world I am the rules! No other response then 'yes, Lord Riddle' is acceptable!! It's off with the heads of anyone who disobeys me! Ahahahahaha!!"

 I am the law in my world I am the rules! No other response then 'yes, Lord Riddle' is acceptable!! It's off with the heads of anyone who disobeys me! Ahahahahaha!!"

"Ahh look at the mess! A student has gone into over blot right in front of me!" Crowly despaired.

I sighed stepping out, "we will talk about blot on a later date, Crowly evacuate the students" I said walking towards them.

"Yuu?!"

They were all supprise, "be supprise later, get to evacuating Crowly" my eyes trained on him.

"Y-yes, that I shall do, everyone follow me" he guided the students, "you guys" I looked towards Carter, Trey, Ace and Deuce but more specifically Ace and Duece.

"he is basically in a dark berserker state and will die if this continues, now get to fighting" I said pointing towards Riddle.

"Gahhhh! Eat this!" Ace attacked with his wind magic, "come forth! cauldron!" Duce summoned a large cauldron and it falled on Riddle, "What are you fools doing?" Riddle demand.

"woah, woah, woah, woah, what do you think you guys are doing?!" Carter questioned, "his life is at danger, I won't be able to sleep at night if he reaches that stage. And besides...." Deuce trailed off.

"I haven't gotten him to say 'I was wrong, I'm so sorry' yet." Ace continued, "you guys... All right it won't be for very long but I can continue to overwrite his magic with my own for a bit. Please you have to defeat him while I keep this up!" Trey said.

"why are you even encouraging this Trey? You know you can't beat Riddle!" Carter questioned, "only challenge guys you know you can beat is a lame way to live!" Ace commented.

"I can't think of anything eles to bring him back to his senses quickly" Deuce said, upon hearing that I suddenly got a idea... Not sure if it'll work tho...

"yeah, I can't lose him here. There's.... There's still something I have to say to him." Trey chimed in, "aaah shizx! Fine, I get it! This really isn't my style tho!" Carter exclaimed.

While Riddle was distracted I walked up to him to execute my idea, "Yuu what are you doing!" Trey shouted.

Ignoring the shouts behind me, I wrapped my arm around him supprising Riddle and kissed him.

!!!

"ehhhh!" they all shouted, his eyes widen looking at me before fainting.