Strawberry Rose 3-2

:welp here we go...

"lets go I'll show you where he is" I said telling them to follow me, "you know where he is?" Deuce asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged

"ehh?" Ace bewildered.

<Library>

"Clover senpai" Deuce called out, "oh it's you guys" Trey turned around to see us walking up to him.

"Yuu figured that you'll come to the library to return the cookbook for mont blanc" Deuce mentions, "we really can't agree with how Riddle is doing things" Ace commented.

"I bet.." Trey smiled sadly, "what do you really think about him? Have you been his lap dog since you were kids or what?" Ace questions as we sat down on the table where Trey is.

"who told you that?" Trey lifts up an eyebrow, "from a guy named Chen'ya" Deuce answers.

"Chen'ya.. oh that guy..." Trey said seemingly knowing who he is, bruh of course he do. "aren't you older than him? What's what already, what's wrong with you getting angry at him?" Deuce asked.

"of course I'll do it if I really have to but... I just can't bring myself to" Trey sheepishly replied, "why?" Ace asked.

"everything Riddle is was made under a strict upbringing" he answered, "huh?" Deuce questioned.

Knowing how this conversation will go I was checking out books at a nearby bookshelf and I found a history book, I wonder... Are they aware that the people they look up to are deemed evil and are the Villain's?

If I remember correctly there's a place called hero something... At that place I wonder is their history different? Do they look up to the heroes instead of the villains there?

"HEY YOU BOYS OVER THERE! BE QUIET IN THE LIBRARY" Cowley shouts, 'annnnd he's finally here' I thought 'hurray bird brain'

I continued to ignore them and decided to finish my chores today and return to Ramshackle dorm.

<Ramshackle dorm>

"Plump! Mid! Lanky! Are you back from your erends?" I said entering the dorm, "Yuu!" Plump appeared in front of me.

"welcome back" Lanky appeared as I went to put the box in the fridge, "we got what you wanted" Mid said behind me trying to spook me.

I chuckle "nice try Mid" I said walking towards the couch, "those things that you asked us to get what do you need them for?" Lanky questioned.

"to write letters, duh!" I said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world as I sat on the couch, I took up my planner on the table and looked through.

"we're almost finished cleaning this dorm, that's good" I muttered, "not much is left let's all finish cleaning today, we'll help" Plump suggested.

"thanks guys" I noded putting down my planner after checking it, "I should tend to the lawn, the grass is uneven" I told them before walking out to the lawn to trim the grass.

Ace came back soon and told me about his plans and as expected the story is progressing pretty much the same, "you are quite the troublemaker, maybe I should just call you trouble" I peadpaned.

"hey I do not cause trouble they come to me" he denied, "oh really~? for the sake of your ego I'll agree" I smirked.

"you should rest up, it's a gigantic day tomorrow" I pushed him into the spare room I've been letting him sleep, I peck him where his heart shaped tattoo is, "sweet dreams trouble~" I said walking away leaving a frozen boy whose cheeks were dusted pink.

The next day I sent him off and after a few minutes I left too heading towards the same destination with a box in hand, the disaster strikes today.

<Heartslabyul dorm>

I watched from the bushes and everything played out as I expected, Deuce and Ace lost.

Soon they started bickering, I didn't stop them knowing that this is what needed for Riddle to finally change.

As Riddle's negetive emotions built up the rose trees and bushed started to float so I quickly ran and found a new hiding spot, "this huge amount of magic! Is he really going to come after us with all that?" Deuce exclaimed.

"Rose trees, heed my call! To pieces with them all!" Riddle chanted, "this is bad! DODGE!" Cowley shouted.

They all braced themselves, "This is?!" Riddle uttered supprised.

"h-huh? We're alive? And what are these? Playing cards?" Ace questions, "the rose tree has all been turned into cards!" Deuce said.

"Riddle please just stop" Trey desperately begged, "Trey's 'doddle suit'!? Eh... What's going on..?" Carter mumbled.

"the magic sealing collar is gone too!" Ace exclaimed, "I told you didn't I? My 'doddle suit' can overwrite anything for a short period of  time so I rewrote 'Riddle's magic' into 'my magic' " Trey explained.

"you're kidding... That's possible!? That's a total cheat move" Carter awed, seeing this first hand is crazy, if he can rewrite magic he should be able there's so much possibly...

"keh- off with their heads! I said off with their heads! Why won't anything but card suits appear!?" Riddle struggling trying to use his magic, "Riddle stop this! If you keep going on like this, you're just going to isolate yourself further! Look at everyone's faces!" Trey tried to make Riddle calm down.

"H-he was being serious...?"

"he went way too far"

"a m-monster"

The residents spoke in fear, but Riddle was too distracted to notice this, "huh..? Trey overwrote my magic......? Does this mean your magic surpasses mine?" he questioned almost like he was in a trance.

I looked at Riddle my Strawberry Rose with empathy and was slightly mad at the one who called him a monster but in this situation it was understandable.

"that's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down and let's talk this one out" Trey tried to reason with him which was Impossible since he lost all reason at this state.

"so you want to tell me I'm wrong too? Even though we've been upholding these strict rules this whole time?! I've been enduring and enduring and enduring this whole time! I... I-I don't believe you!" he spoke in disbelief.

"Mr Rosehearts you mustn't. If you keep using magic, your magic crystal is going to be covered in Blot!" Cowley warned, "I am... I AM!!! Absolutely, definitely CORRECT!!!" Riddle schreeched.

"RIDDLE!" Trey called out as the aosphere starts to change, black aura seeps out from Riddle as his appearance started to change into a more sinister and darker version of himself.

"Welp here we go..." I mumbled.

Vote
&
Comment