The Story Changes 2-2

:I Wonder What Will Happen

Also just wanna say in this book we Stan Crowly slander \(UvU)/

Anyways moving on....

<At the Ramshackle Dorm - in your room>

"Hihihi… don’t you have to clean up the academy now Yuu?" Plump questioned, "Yupp, I was awake just too lazy to get up" I said getting out of bed.

"If you keep rolling around lazily like that, one day you won’t be able to wake up for eternity, you know?" Lanky said, "Just like us! Ihihihi!" Mid chimed in "morning, Yuu! Did you sleep well?" Cowley came in.

"Maybe...?" I replied,
"Even though you were hurled here from another world, you’re tough, very good! Well then now that that’s out of the way, I want to talk about your job for today" he said.

I raised a brow silently judging him, "is that so? Please wait outside until I'm dressed" I said.

<At the Ramshackle Dorm’s lounge>

"Today’s work is to clean the inside of the academy. Even if I said so the academy is very vast, It will be impossible to finish cleaning the whole place without magic. That’s why for today, please clean the Main Street starting from the main gate to the library. Do you understand, Yuu-kun?" Crowely explains,
"Understood" I plainly said.

"I’m relying on you, I will give you permission to eat lunch at the school cafeteria. Well then, work hard!" he said before leaving, "Anyways, let’s just try and go to school now" I mumbled to myself.

<At the Main Street>

"Whoa~ So this is the Main Street, it's totally different feeling then just looking at pictures, this fells like I'm in a 3D simulation" I marveled.

wait... Ace!

"but what’s with these statues?
There are seven, and all of them look scary. This auntie here, looks especially self-important, see?" I said Grimm's original lines, "You don’t know the Queen of Hearts?" a voice spoke from behind me, Bingo I smirked.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she an important person?" I recited, "In the olden days, she was the queen who lived inside the Rose Labyrinth. She’s a strict person who respects discipline, and she wont forgive any disorder among the Trump Soldiers’ advance, or in the roses’ color.
Even though it’s a country full of insane  guys, they’re all in complete obedience to her.
Why, you ask? It’s because disobedience to law will get you instantly beheaded!" Ace explains.

"T-thats scary!" I pretend to be scared, "Isn’t it cool!? I like it.
‘Cause, like, nobody will obey a queen that’s only kindhearted, right?" Ace said.

This is fun

"That’s true. It’s better to have a strong leader. By the way, who are you?" I continued reciting Grimm's line, I'm having so much fun.

"I’m Ace. A fresh first year student starting from today. Take care of me well" he introduced himself, "You can call me Yuu, I'm the Jack of all Traits" I smiled sweetly.

"Yuu? That’s an unusual name" Ace wondered, sorry but it's a very common name but I guess it's a unusual name in this world since people named their child Riddle.

"Ace, is that lion with the scar on his eye also a famous guy?" I inquire about Scar, "Of course!
He’s the King of Beasts who ruled over the Savanna. However, he’s not a born-king. He’s a hard worker who took over the throne with a scrupulous plan he made by himself. After he became King he proposed to live together with the hyenas, who were hated by everyone too without discriminating them" he explained.

Seeing this first hand this troublemaker is pretty good at acting...

"Ooh, people who don’t get swayed by social status? Rocks!
Who’s the auntie with the octopus legs before him?" I recite, "She’s the Witch of the Sea who lives in a cave in the depths of the sea, her raison d'etre was to help unhappy mermaids.
If you pay the price she’d help you find solution to any of your worries, starting from desires to change oneself to love troubles!
It seems that there aren’t any wish she can’t grant. Well... I heard the cost was a bit expensive, though If it’s to grant any wish, then it’s natural don’t you think?" he question.

I'm a better actor then him anyways

"In other words if I become a great magician, I’d get rich!?
Then, then, what about this uncle in the big hat?" I asked,
"He’s the Great Sage of the Desert Kingdom, he’s the cabinet minister who works under the kingdom’s useless king and he’s a clever person who managed to see through a swindler who tried deceive the princess by faking his status as a Prince! And after that he managed to get the magic lamp and rose to become the world’s number one Great Sage! Furthermore, it’s said that he also took the king’s throne by using that power!" Ace mentioned.

"Oh-ho! So as I thought, it’s also important for a magician to have a discerning eye! Ooh, this person’s beautiful!" I faked my emotions, "This person’s said to be the world’s number one most beautiful Queen! Everyday she checks the world’s beautiful person ranking in the mirror!
And then it’s said that if she’s about to fall from the number one spot she wont spare any efforts! Her, you know, high awareness to keep being the number one beauty in the world? Is impressive, right?
And, it seems that she was an expert at making poisons" he explained.

"S-she’s beautiful but scary…" I pretend to tremble a bit, "Really? Isn’t it cool to have a fixation you wont ever yield?" Ace asked.

My deception skills are 10/10, damn look at me go

"I-indeed, to have one’s own beliefs is cool! What about that man with a burning head?
He looks scary!" I continued, "He’s the King of the Land of the Dead! They said he ruled over a land squirming with evil spirits by himself, so he must be a super powerful person. He has a scary face, but he’s a sincere person who does even unpleasant work pushed onto him without rest, and Cerberus, Hydra, and the Titan family all follows his orders and fight for him." he said.

OMG I swear if I didn't played the game I might, just MIGHT believe him.

"To not become haughty even though you have strength is an important thing. Lastly, what about this person with the horns?" I asked about Maleficent, "The Witch of Thorn who lives in the mountain of demons.
Noble and elegant, even compared to all the other seven here her magic and curse skills are number one! She does things like manipulating thunderclouds to bring about a storm fully covering a whole kingdom with thorns… anyways, her magic’s on a super huge scale. They said she could also transform into an enormous dragon." he informed me.

"Ooh~ a dragon! The admiration of every monster!" I wowed, "They’re so cool, right~
…Unlike a certain magicless hooded person" he then smirked.

'There it is' I too smiled slyly.

Vote
&
Comment