chapter nine: lights off~(NSFW)

Be ready for some torture yall- and I kinda suck at this shit hahwkejrhaiwbrg- so you have been warned. Ig skip this chapter if your uncomfy with NSFW aaaa

No one's POV:
Dave woke up about an hour later and looked at his phone, it was about 4 AM and he looked at bambi who was already awake, but he seemed off, bambi looked at dave "o-oh-. M-morning. D-dave." Dave looked at bambi confused and got abit closer to him "why are you- so red?" Bambi became even more red as he tensed up, just Dave being close to him at all made him even more horny(ack-) "u-uhhh- n-no reason-" bambi said slightly fiddling with his fingers, Dave looked at bambi before kinda putting a hand on bambi's leg which made bambi tense up even more "mmmmhmmm. Your horny aren't you?" Dave asked flatly "i- n-no-" bambi responded while being even more red "you are." Dave said flatly before pulling bambi very close and kissing him "m-mmf!" Bambi muffled, he wasn't used to being kissed since this was his first kiss in a long time, Dave deepened the kiss and started to kinda use his tongue ig "m-mmf~" bambi slightly moaned into the kiss, which kinda turned Dave on, that caused Dave to slightly rub the inside of bambi's thigh "mmmh~" bambi moaned once again, Dave pulled away with there being a string of saliva(ew-) he then started to kiss and slightly bite bambi's (non-exsistant) neck(aka making hickeys hhhhh) "mmh~ hhh~" bambi moaned "your so cute bambi~" Dave said in a very suductive tone "d-dave s-seriously..-" bambi stuttered out "what? I can hardly resist you right now~" Dave said, and bambi blushed darkly, Dave then slightly undid the overalls bambi was wearing and pulled the straps down, he then took off bambi's under shirt and just stared while blushing "u-uh-" bambi stuttered out as Dave finished taking off the overalls, bambi was pretty much now just in his boxers now, Dave started to undress himself and bambi just stared "what~? Someone getting excited~?" Dave flirted and bambi blushed even more, Dave started to slightly rub bambi's "thing" and bambi froze up abit "Mnngh~" bambi moaned "awwwh~ isn't that just adorable~" Dave said suductively as he pulled bambi's boxers off and started to jerk em off "Hnng~ mmmh~ hhhnngg~" bambi moaned, then Dave took off his own boxers, and he kinda just stared, debating if this was gonna be possible, bambi decided to take advantage of this and start to mess around with Dave, so he slightly rubbed daves "thing" now slightly taking control(ah yes switches mmm yum) "a-Ah!" Dave was startled and he kinda covered his mouth, bambi then gripped the "thing" and started to move his hand in an up and down motion "Mmmnh~" Dave moaned into his hand, bambi decided to take things up a notch and start, sucking dave's "thing" which caused Dave to jolt in surprise "A-Ah~ o-Oh~" Dave moaned and which that balbi sucked faster "o-Oh g-God~ b-Bambi~" Dave moaned out, bambi abruptly stopped which caused Dave to whine a little, bambi then lifted dave's legs over his (non-exsistant) shoulders "er- you ready~?" Bambi asked in a kinda seductive kinda concerned tone as Dave hazily stared at bambi "y-yeah-" dave replied, and with that said, bambi carefully thrusted into Dave "M-Mhhn~" Dave moaned, bambi let Dave adjust to the size(ack ppl think he got a 1 inch dik bruh-) then started to thrust in and out of Dave "Ah~ mmnghh~ h-harder~" Dave moaned, and bambi thrusted harder "A-Ah~ f-Fuck~" Dave moaned and grunted which only encouraged bambi to thrust harder "O-Oh god~ b-Bambi~" Dave moaned, bambi kept the same pace for abit "god~ b-bambi~ h-Harder~" bambi thrusted harder, turns out he found where dave's sensitive spot was(oooo-) "A-Ah~! F-Fuck~!" Dave moaned loudly while arching his back, that encouraged bambi to thrust harder in the same spot "O-Oh Fuck~! I-Im C-Close~" Dave moaned, and bambi grunted abit, Dave eventually came all over his chest, bambi thrusted a couple more times then came, both men were out of breath as bambi pulled out of Dave and flopped beside him "t-that-. Was nice." Bambi managed to say "y-yeah-." Dave said through heavy panting, and dave rolled over and hugged bambi "God I love you bambi." Dave said as he kissed bambi on the forehead "I love u too dave-" bambi said back as they both fell asleep.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO SORRY WAAAAAH-
Pls don't hate me jsjsjsvdhwbrg-
Im sorry :< -Author