chapter ten: nightmares pt. 2

Tristan's POV:
Damn it, I woke up from ANOTHER nightmare, this time I didn't scream, I got up from my bed and I went to my father's room and peaked in, making sure it WAS his house I was in and not that abusive family from the nightmare, and indeed, it was my father's house, I decided I would go for a walk, even though it was literally 7 in the morning(ITS SUNDAY DONT WORRY HE AINT GOT SCHOOL-), I got my coat and boots on and unlocked the door, and then, ꪶꫀᠻ𝓽 the house, I had walked and walked for what seemed like hours, now I was in the local park, I sat down on a bench and a wierd man in all black clothing with a hood walked up to me "𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮?" The anonymous person asked me "n-no thanks-..I don't take candy from people I don't know." The man then proceeded to grasp my arm "H-HEY! LET ME GO! S-SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed, but to no avail, the man started to pull me away as I kept screaming,  the man sedated me so I couldn't scream anymore, but as I was slowly loosing unconsciousness I could hear what sounded like sirens, was i- dying? No. I don't think so- i hear men screaming, im on the ground, I can't see anything, now I cant hear, everything is just- dark, next thing I know, I wake up, but I wake up being blinded by white, am i- in a hospital? I blinked a few times to adjust my sight, then i saw papa, and Mr. Bambi "p-papa..?" I mumbled, being half awake and still half sedated "Tristan! Oh my God! I was so worried! You can't just leave the house like that!" He said as he partially hugged me "im-..im sorry. Why am I here..?" Dave frowned "they- they found out that the thing that man sedated you with. Was some sort of- 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴, their gonna keep you overnight to make sure nothing happens-." He said with a hint of pain to his voice "i-i- im gonna be alone-.." papa looked at me "I don't know tristan- they might let me stay seeing as you are 10(headcanon age jsjsjsj) but they ight not- i don't know." He frowned, I didn't like seeing papa sad, or scared, or mad, or sad, it made me sad to see him this way "papa- i-im sure ill be okay-" papa hugged me again "don't do that again, okay-..." I sighed "okay papa.."