Dooms day Pt1

Author: In this story after Tubbo saw the tower he passed out and when he woke up he went back home and told no one so no one knows that exile was destroyed or of Tommy's depression at the time (the character Tommy) also Tommy and techno in this never took a hostage and they were able to get ranboo to steal technos stuff and bring it to him in secret so when everyone sees Tommy at the community house it will be the first time they see him again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(TUBBO POV)

I was completely gone and heartbroken. I didnt even try to hide it. My friend was gone and it was all my fault, if I hadn't listened to dream and just agreed with Tommy, he would be here right now. Alive and loud. Quackity called a meeting and said that it was absolutely important that everyone show up. Let's get this over with.

Everyone met up at the hotdog van and Quackity began his speech.

Quackity: Ok killing Technoblade didnt work, we were cocky and reckless but this time I say we go and hit a bigger target. Dream

After hearing his name I feel something begin to burn inside me

Quackity: Dreamhas been bullying us for far too long and we've been letting him get away with it for far too long! I say, we come up with a plan and finally put an end to that green badtard!

As everyone started cheering and agreeing with big Q something clicked in my head. OF COURSE! DREAM!  Its all his fault! He hurt us all so many times and I just let him walk over me and l'manburg far too many times! I'm gonna make sure to kill that fucker till hes all the way dead!!!

Tubbo: Let's kill him

(TOMMY POV)

I took the invisibility potion with Techno and headed for L'manburg.......its been so long since I've been there. I'm honestly scared, the last I hurd about l'manburg was how much better it was doing without me and how all my "friends" were better without me. Was Dream lit about that too?

Technoblade: Hey if this is too much for you, you can stay off to the side

Tommy: No it's not that its just.... the last I hurd about my home was how everyone was doing better without me and that no one cared that I left

I wiped the stray tears that come out and tried to calm myself down. I think I'm only just now getting hit with everything

Technoblade: That's not what I hurd

Tommy: What?

Technoblade: Not to make you not want to do this, although like I said you can stand off to the side but from what Ranboo was telling Phil it seems that at least Tubbo was wreck that you were gone

Tommy: Tubbo?

Technoblade: Ranboo was really worried since Tubbo wasnt taking care of himself and was basically a wreck and he was ordering Ranboo to get more work for him so he could keep busy

Tommy:.....

Technoblade: You arent gonna bail on me are you?

Tommy:.....no. I just think that me and Tubbo need to talk. Also that we should definitely destroy l'manburg

Technoblade: Not that I dont agree but how did what I say translate to destroying a government?

Tommy: Cause I finally see what you mean about how government corrupts. I'm not saying Tubbo is corrupt! Cause hes not! But it's clear that hes easily moved and this was too much for him, too much for all of us. Before we blow up l'manburg I want to be able to talk with everyone in the cabin about it and then we can destroy it, all of us together and start a new as a community instead of a government!