Welcome to Dangan Island!: Part 2

"Um...What...is that thing?" the pretty blond girl was the first person to speak up after what felt like 5 minutes of complete and total silence.

"Well it's...Uh..." Mahiru struggled to come up with an answer "I think it's a stuffed doll?"

"That's right!" the strange stuffed animal beamed "I'm an adorably squeezable stuffed felt doll! My name is "Magical Miracle Girl 🌟 Usami"...but you can just call me Usami! And I am your teacher! Nice to meet you all!"

The silence returned after this...intruduction? If you could even call it that.

"U-Uh...Am I...hallucinating? Sorry, I just...I just feel like I'm the only one who can see this..." the plump chef stammered.

"Nah, I-I can see it too..." said the pink haired boy.

"What the heck!?" the tanned girl exclaimed "why the crap's that Chihuahua talkin'!?"

"Eh? That's a Chihuahua?" exclaimed the girl with the pink and blue highlights.

"No, I'm not a Chihuahua! I'm clearly an adorably wonderful bunny rabbit mascot with soft fluffy hair!" the "rabbit" declared.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!" the chef stammered even more "please, at least give me a SECOND to put my thoughts in order!?"

"Oh! by all means, go right ahead!" it winked.

"Oh uh...a-alright..." the chef clearly hadn't expected the toy to comply, but he uncomfortably turned back to everyone else in the room "e-everyone's with me, right? Well, I haven't heard anything about a a singing, dancing, talking stuffed doll like this one..."

"Oh give over!" the angsty, vulgar boy with short hair grumbled "i-it's obviously just remote controlled. It's a silly kids toy, that's it!"

"Sorry, but there's no way," the shark toothed boy stammered "there's no way this is toy-level tech. You'd never get that kinda movement from a remote control."

"The problem isn't how this thing is moving. It's what it seems to be saying..." the rotund boy in white, who had been leading the conversation up till now, cut in, and then turned to the stuffed animal itself "am I to assume that you're involved somehow in the situation that we find ourselves in?"

"Uhu! Of course I know!" it said "I'm the supervising teacher for this field trip, after all!"

"Field trip...?" he repeated.

"What do you mean "field trip?"" Mahiru was almost scared to ask at this point.

"It means a school event where students go on a tRip and perform gRoup activities under the supervision of a teacher!" the bunny clarified.

"We know what a Field Trip is!" the spiky haired boy exclaimed "we don't need the definition, we need-"

However...he was never able to finish his sentence.

"Let's get going!" the rabbit declared "your fun, hope-filled field trip...Starts Now!"

What happened then was something that had to be seen to be believed...but even then, you wouldn't believe it even if you had seen it. Mahiru certainly didn't.

 Mahiru certainly didn't