Chapter 32

"Louis since we are done with our homework can you take us to the mall?" Zayn asks Louis.
"No!" Louis yells.
"Bu-" Harry starts.
"Not unless you guys each buy me gifts!" Louis says sticking out his tonge.
"That's not even fair Louis your rich." Liam states simply.
"Good point fine let's just go to the mall and I buy all of us some stuff with my parents credit card!" Louis yells excitedly.
"How did you get your parents credit card?" I ask.
"Oh they just gave it to me told me to have fun." Louis shrugs.
"Nice, now let's head to the car!" Zayn yells pushing Louis down.
"Last one there's a rotten egg!" Zayn yells winking at me and running towards the car. Zayn got there first,then me, Liam, Harry, and last Louis.
"No fair Zayn cheated!" Louis whines to Liam.
"It's ok Lou just get in the car and drive." Liam says.

AT THE MALL

"Hey everyone grab a partner and head to a store. If you need money then call Louis. We will meet up in the food court at promptly 4:00." Liam says. I hurry and try to scramble towards Louis but he winks at me and grabs Harry's and Liam's hands.
"I guess we are partners." Zayn says from behind me. I turn around saying "Yea I guess so."
"Where do you wanna head first?" Zayn asks.
"Doesn't matter." I state and shrug my shoulders.
"Alright." He says heading toward rue 21. I buy some cute crop tops, some joggers, and some bracelets. I look over at Zayn and see him buying some joggers and some tshirts.
Me and Zayn head to like 10 other stores. By the time the cashier is done scanning Zayn's new nikes it's 4:00.
I walk ahead of him as he tries to catch up.
"Mckenzie wait." Zayn says as I stop.
"Yes?" I ask.
"I know your still mad." He states.
"I- I ok yes I'm still mad I lied I do forgive you but I'll never ever like you how I use to before Zayn. We are never going to happen I Love you better as a friend." I state.
"Ok Mckenzie. I won't be corny and say 'I'll always love you forever' because that's not true sooner or later I'll move on. I'll still love you as a friend though." I nod and with that we meet up with the other lads.

A/N The End yep I'm not even kidding this is the end. But seriously I'm mad how Zayn looks so fucking good even with his hair cut like gosh when can he be ugly. I also still love one direction just because Zayn left I'm not going to die I'm going to stay a faithful fan to both one direction and Zayn Malik. Thanks guys for reading and liking my story. I have another story called stereotypes check it out!