Chapter 23

Zayn's pov
Mckenzie came up and she hugged me. While she was hugging me I stood up and when she noticed that I was standing she looked up at me and I kissed her. She didn't kiss me back though so I stopped kissing her.

Mckenzie's Pov
He kissed me Zayn Malik had kissed me. A boy I met a couple of weeks ago kissed me! Who would even want him to kiss them? All I know is that I didn't kiss back I felt something that I didn't want to feel so instead I just stood there shocked and soon he pulled away.
"What? Why did you kiss me?" I asked him.
"Are you fucking serious?!" He yells, and before I can answer he storms out of the bathroom. I grab the first aid kit and rush into the living room.
"Come on Louis you first. Liam all you need is an ice pack for your bruised cheek." I say he nods and gets up going into the kitchen.
"Come on Lou Lou let's go into the bathroom " I say I grab his hand and can see as Zayn cringes from jealousy.
"Lou Lou take off your shirt." I ask him politely. He pulls the shirt over his head with a groan.
"Macky my back hurts look at it!" He whines. I take a look at Louis back and see that there's a cut on it that reaches from his shoulder blade to the center of his back it's deep but not deep enough where it needs stitches.
"Ok Lou Lou there is a cut on your back I have to put some disinfectant on it." I say and he nods. I spray the disinfectant on it and he cringes slightly I then put gauze over the long scratch. I then look at Louis' stomach or shall I say ab central who knew my bestfriend was ripped.
"Whoa Lou Lou you never told me you had abs." I say while looking at the bruise on his stomach.
"Haha you never asked." He says flexing a little. Checking his stomach I can tell there's no broken bones.
"No bones broken Lou Lou!" I say he stands up and hugs me with his shirt still off.
"Haha you like these abs Macky!" He says I just laugh at him knowing he's just kidding around.
Someone then comes in as Louis is about to say something, it's Zayn.
"What's going on here?" He asks.
"Why do you care can't me and my bestfriend just have some fun!" Louis asks slightly annoyed.
"Whatever can you please check my hands." Zayn asks.
"Sure, Lou Lou put your shirt back on!" I say.
"Haha Macky you know you like these Abs!" He winks while walking out the door. I don't even know how that crazy lad became my bestfriend.
"Sit on the sink." I say to Zayn. He does as I ask and sits on the sink. He then sticks out one of his hands and when I look at it I see dried up blood, cuts, and some fresh blood.
"Ok this is gonna hurt I have to disinfect it." I say.
"Ok it's fine and I did it because I like you. You've had to already known that." He says simply and my stomach flutters. I ignore his comment and spray the disinfectant numbing spray on his hand. He doesn't wince or make any noise, instead he just locks his jaw. I wipe his hands after I'm sure the spray has soaked in a little. I then wrap his hand up in some bandages to soak up the blood.
"I know that you like me and I like you too but I can't stop thinking that maybe me and Niall will work out." I say as I do exactly what I did to his first hand to his other one.
"Ok I'll give you seven days so next Tuesday I want you to tell me if you feel anything towards me stronger than what you still have hope for, for you and Niall yea?" He asks me.
"Ok deal and I did like your kiss I'm sorry I didn't kiss back and I know I'm giving mixed messages but I'm glad your giving me a chance." I say,he nods and hugs me. We head into the living room and by the looks of the floor I can tell all the lads are staying over. Great I want Zayn to get some sleep tonight and the other lads as well.

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
A/N I guess I'm continuing my story.....