Chapter 29

Today's the day we have to go back to school it's been a week since Niall's funeral day and that whole fiasco with Zayn happened.
"Why do we even need to go back to school!?" Harry asks.
"Because Harold it's senior year and you need to graduate! Now eat your breakfast like everyone else so I can drive you guys to school!" Louis scolds jokingly.
"Fine dad! But can we go shopping after school I need some new outfits!" Harry whines playfully.
"Of course son but I'll have to call your grandparents to get some money." Louis laughs.
"Yayy thanks dad I need a new varsity jacket!" Zayn jumps in playfully.
"Louis we need to get to school we are g-going to be late." Liam says. It's fun living in a house with them we are all almost adults and none of out parents seem to care much that we aren't home, although Harry's older sister calls him every week to check on him. We all really still miss Niall we aren't forgetting him it's just we hate to say stuff out loud about him knowing we will all probably cry.
"Alrighty let's go!" Louis says jumping up and grabbing his car keys. In about ten minutes we pull up at the school.
"Guys I'm going to have a boring day without you all but I'll manage since I'm so awesome! Kick people's ass!" Louis yells as we get out the car.
"Well luckily we all have the same first class." Harry says. We walk up to the school to see everyone's eyes on us.
"What the fuck are you guys looking at?!" Zayn yells already getting impatient. Everyone in the crowd flinches and most of them look away but of course there's always those few who never seem to learn.
"Aww is someone mad because there boyfriend killed himself?!" Says Brandon, some jerks never learn.
"What the fuck did you say!?" Zayn asks heatedly.
"You heard me you fag!" Brandon says.
"Zayn calm down." Liam whispers comfortingly.
"Ha poor faggot needs the quiet perv to calm him down yea?!" Brandon laughs. The things he's saying about these two lads aren't true but yet most people in the crowd laugh.
"Oh really so now your a comedian yea? Well your about to be a comedian who's going to need an ambulance." Zayn says. Brandon just laughs it off, but then feels a sharp pain after that.

💔💔❤️❤️💔💔💔💔💔💔❤️❤️
A/N I love you ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK! 🙏🙌