Waiting forever

Chapter 4

So I had a project due today and it went well I guess. I didn't enjoy it.
I've been talking to my friend on Kik and he was sending me weird pics. (he wasn't sending me nudes you dirty minded people) but it was funny. he was sending me old pics of him and HOLY SHIT HES CUTE AF.
But wow, he's really cute.

So tomorrow my little brother has a T-ball game. I have to get up at fucking 8:00 am. kill me now. tomorrow's Saturday, I wanna be lazy. I don't want to watch a bunch of little kids run around and hit a damn ball. it's fucking boring. I'll have nothing to do. fuck my life.

*few hours later*
So it's almost 10:00 pm and I have to get up at like 8:00 am tomorrow and I'm Not looking forward to it. I wanna sleep in like I always do. #sorrynotsorry
I'm gonna take my makeup off and change and go to sleep. Goodnight!

So today was alright I guess. I'm so tired. and I'm gonna be fucking sore tomorrow. shit!
I was talking to my friend on Kik. so apparently he has a daddy kink. I find it funny. I was picking on him and stuff and then he said fuck off and that I'm a meanie. But he's not mad at me. thank god.

But he went out or something and in so bored. its fun taking to him. especially because he's daDDY AF!
Yesterday he said to stop saying daddy and so he said that if I didn't stop he'd get hard. yep, that happened.

he's so fucking cute though. :3
Damn timezones, they ruin everything. But I'm surprised he still talks to me. he's always so sweet. he needs to be my boyfriend already. :D
He probably wouldn't want to date me though. It feels like forever before I'll ever get a boyfriend. I'll just be waiting forever. oh well, that's fine I guess.