Bottombur????? 😏

HERE HORNY BASTARDS YOU HAVE BEEN  BEGGING FOR IT SO HERE✨

btw its my first time doing bottombur so yuh 😏✨🙃

ENJOY HAHAHAH

________________________________________________

Quackity was in his office waiting for somebody, He was waiting for Wilbur. He wanted to get revenge on Wilbur but Wilbur dident know that Quackity was getting revenge on him. 

 Some moments later Wilbur walked in Quackitys office and sat in the seat infront of Quackitys desk. 

"So, Wilbur. Havent seen you in Awhile.." Quackity said.

"Yeah, and why did you tell me to come in your office Quackity?," Wilbur said.

"Oh, you will see.." Quackity said with a smirk on his face.

Quackity got up from his chair and pinned Wilbur to the wall and started to attack Wilburs neck and started to bite on it.

"A-Ah~, Q-Quackity what are you doing?.." Wilbur said.

"This is what you get for fucking me so this is revenge." '😏' Quackity said with a smirk on his face

Quackity started to unbotton Wilburs trench coat and He started to take of Wilburs shirt and pants only leaving him in his boxers. Quackity did the same to Himself. 

"Alright, Prep or no prep?," Quackity said while grabbing the bottle of lube.

"P-prep," Wilbur said.

Quackity started to take off Wilburs boxers and did it to the same Himself. 

Quackity puted lube on 3 fingers then he sticked one in Wilbur and started to pump it in him. 

"A-ah~" Wilbur moaned.

"Like that you little slut?~" Quackity said.

"Y-yes~" Wilbur said.

Then  Quackity puted another finger sissoring Wilbur and Wilbur was making more loud moans. 

"AH~   A-Ah!~"  Wilbur moanend.

"You'll be getting something else bigger in you Wilbur." Quackity said.

Quackity kept sissoring Wilbur and then added a third finger. 

"AAH!~" "Mmmh~" Wilbur moaned.

"J-just put it in me already!~" Wilbur said.

"Alright slut." Quackity said.

Quackity lifted Wilburs Ass in the air and started to thrust in and out of him.

"Safe word is TNT? Alright?," Quackity said while thrusting in and out of him.

"Y-YeAh~ O-oOk!~" Wilbur moaned.

"F-faster Q-Quackityy!~" Wilbur moaned.

"Whats my name then?~" Quackity said. '😏'

"D-daddy ok D-daddy!~" Wilbur said. 

"Correct." Quackity said. 

Then Quackity started to thrust in and out of Wilbur faster and Wilbur started to make louder moans.

"MMMHH~"  Wilbur moaned.

"a-AhhHh!~" Wilbur also moaned. 🙃

Then Quackity started to thrust more hard in and out of Wilbur hitting his prostate every thrust.

"AAAH!~~" Wilbur moaned.

"r-RiGht thEreE!~" Wilbur ALSO moaned (haha again) 😌

"Im close~" Quackity groaned.

"M-mEe tOo!~" Wilbur moaned 🙃 (god alot of moaning lol WELL OFC.)

Then Wilbur felt a liquid squirt inside of him.

"Ahhh~" Wilbur moaned. (DAM HAHAHHA) 

Then Wilbur felt a Knot in His stomach and felt a liquid squirt out of him.

"T-that was amazing...~" Wilbur said.

"Heh," Quackity said.

"Also the tissues are to far away, Why dont you clean it up?~" Quackity said.'😏'

"O-ok~" Wilbur said.

Then he licked the liquid off Quackity. 

"I will clean you up, Wilby." Quackity said.

"O-ok," Wilbur said.

Then he cleaned him up so yah. 🙃

_______________________________________________

OI HEY YALL IM FOCKING BACK.

also how was dis bottom bur? 🙃

TELL ME 😥

And as always,

494    words

OK BYE HAHAHAHAHA

Hope u enjoyed lol-

*fades away epicly*