woah gay grind

Wilbur still felt bad when he banged Quackitys head on the wall. Maybe he can try.. spoiling Quackity all day? 

I wanna go buy Quackity some gifts and sweets! Wilbur thought as he got ready, put on some clothes and shoes. Pray for my wallet after this please.. He thought as he walked out the front door to go get Quackity his surprise. 

when wilbur at epik mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilbur walked inside of the mall. He walked over to the stuffed animals, bought about 4 of those, walked to the- yeah. Im not explaining what he got for Quackity right now. But.. He spent about 2000$ on Quackity. You'll find out what he got Quackity soon!

Wilbur walked out of the mall, holding alot of bags. He prayed that Quackity would like all of the stuff that he got. But anyways, Wilbur walked to the car as he put some of the stuff in the trunk. Some in the backseat, Wilbur thought what else he could do for Quackity. I could take him out on a fancy dinner.. yeah! Wilbur looked at his watch. Its 4pm.. at 6pm i could take him there as a surprise! Wilbur smiled at the thought. He started the car as he drived home. It took about 15-20 minutes to get home. When he got there he opened the car door and closed it. He walked to the trunk and grabbed all the bags. I think Quackity will be awake soon.. He thought.

When Wilbur got all of the bags in the house, he looked at them. Ill really do anything for this boy, huh? He looked down as he sighed. Quackity will be awake soon.. Wilbur walked over to the couch as he checked his watch again. Its 5:45! He sat down on the couch as he waited for Quackity. Soon Quackity woke up. He heard Quackitys footsteps. "Quackity, My dear!" Wilbur said as he smiled at Quackity. "Hello, amor.." Quackity said as he rubbed his eyes. When he was more awake he looked at the ground. "Oh my! Why are there so many bags?" Quackity asked. "Well.. There for you, darling." Wilbur said. "All of these are for me!?" Quackity asked. "Thank you, amor!!" Quackity said happily as he smiled at Wilbur. "Your welcome, My dear!" Wilbur said. Quackitys so cute when hes happy-

Now you can know what Wilbur got Quackity. Wilbur got Quackity alot of Squishmellows, Alot of sweets and candys, Snacks, Alot of jewerly, Alot of stuffed animals, Chocolate milk, He also got Quackity notebooks, Sketchbooks, Alot of markers and paint brushes, Canvases. He knew that Quackity really liked art. Wilbur smiled at Quackity. "How much was all of this too!?-" Quackity asked as he chuckled. "Uuh.. well- About 2000$ dollars?- Haha? Listen I bought all of the exspensive stuff-" He said. "2000$ dollars!? You spent that much on me?" Quackity asked as he blushed a bit. "I did, love." Wilbur said. Wilbur looked at the clock. Its 6pm!

"Hey, darling." Wilbur said. "Can you go get ready for me? Were gonna go somehwere!" He said as he smiled at Quackity. "Of course! But where?" "Its a surprise!" "Oh, okay amor!" Quackity ran upstairs to go get ready. Wilbur walked upstairs to get ready too. When they were both ready, Wilbur grabbed Quackitys hand softly. "Lets go, amor." Wilbur said as he blushed a bit and smiled at Quackity.

Epik timesip broguh by me!!!!!!!!!!

Quackity gasped as he looked at the place. "Its beautiful, Wilbur!" Quackity said as he smiled at Wilbur. "You're welcome, My love." They went to go find a table for them to sit at. After a little they found a table. They sat down. Wilbur stayed silent as he blushed a bit. He reached for Quackitys hand as he held it softly. "This place is beautiful, Wilbur.. Thank you.." Quackity said. "Not as beautiful as you, mi amor." Wilbur smiled at Quackity. Quackity blushed a bit. "Oh shut it-" He said as he snickered. "Never!" Wilbur said as he giggled. 

"Wilbur.." Quackity said.

"Yes?"

"I love you.."

"I love you too, Darling. And I always will."

They smiled at eachother.