HMMM TOPBUR??????

idk enjoy?????

FINNALY TOPBUR????????🥰😍

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wilbur woke up in his bed, Then got up from his bed and walked to the living room. He picked up the remote on the table in the living room, and then turned on a channel to watch for the meantime while Quackity was still, sleeping peacefully in his room...

~ uwu owo i have no fucking clue uhm uhm uhm-- uhhhhhhh 7 hours later??????~

Quackity woke up from his bed, he turned around and picked up his phone.

"What time is it?..." he asked himself while he opened his phone lockscreen and took a look at the time.

"9:50?.." he said as he pressed the power button down on his phone and turned around and turned on his lamp besides his bed,

~         idk meanwhile with WILBY?????-    ~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

 I was watching some TV shows, until I saw Quackity walk down the stairs tiredly.

"Hey Wilby...." Quackity said as he walked to the couch and sat on Wilburs lap.

"Hey Darling~" Wilbur said as he took of Quackers ICONIC BEANIE played with his hair making it all fuzzy and messy.

"Dont touch my hairrr...." He said as he puted his head on Wilburs shoulder.

"Hmmm~ no~" Wilbur said just to mess with Quackity.

"Whyyyyyy.." He said as lifted his head off Wilburs shoulder a little to look up at him.

"Because i said so Duckling~" Wilbur said as he kept on playing with Quackers hair.

"Ffffinee..."  He said as he puted his head back on Wilburs Shoulder.

Wilbur got an idea, He started to squeeze The Ducklings thigh a little just to see his reaction.