part 2 of ze fluff🧍

TAKE IT JUST  TAKE IT!1!!!!!!11111😥

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

When Wilbur woke up he saw Quackity cuddling with him. Wilbur just chuckled, 

"Heh, how cute~. " Wilbur said as he chuckled.  Wilbur patted the small Duckling on the head, Quackity woke up.

"Well goodmorning Darling~" Wilbur said as he gave the small Duckling a kiss on his forhead.

"Moring Wilby......." The small Duckling said as he yawned.

"You can rest Darling, I'll go make breakfast, I'll call you when breakfast is ready," Wilbur said as he smiled softly at the tired duckling under him. He got off the bed and walked to the kitchen to grab some eggs, and turn on the stove to make eggs for breakfast.

"O-ok Wilby... "he said softly to Wilbur before he grabbed the covers and put it over his body and went back to sleep slowly dozeing off to sleep....

                                                                          ^~   20 Minutes later ~ ^

"Breakfasts ready Darling!~" Wilbur said as he walked to the bedroom of where the sleeping Duck is.

"I-Im tired thoooo....." the small duckling said as he rubbed his eyes, then made eye contact with his lover.

Wilbur got on top of Quackity,

"Please?~ For me?~ you need to eat darling~" Wilbur said softly to his lover under him.

"Fine....." Quackity, the Duckling said to his Lover, Wilbur as he took off the covers on his body and slowly got up from the bed, and walked to the kitchen with his Lover, The one and only Wilbur Soot.

After they ate there breakfast, they did seggsy things 😏✨

                                                                                     ^~ Ze end!~^

      HOW WAS THIS?????? RATE FROM 1/10 IN THE COMMENTS.   

AND AS ALWAYS....

          267              words!

hope u enjoyed and bye luvs~ 🙂