"uwu" another bottombur bc its fun to write 😍

HEY IM BACK😍✨✨✨

also,

ys, another bottom bur.

uwu enjoy✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wilbur was just taking a shower. Until he felt to hands creep up on his hips...

"Hey wilbur, " Quackity said with a smirk on his face. '😏'

"I- uhm-" Wilbur said while his skin turning a light pink color.

"Miss me Darling?~😏" Quackity said.

"Y-yeah..-" Wilbur said and then Quackity grabbed his waist resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Q-Quackity?," Wilbur said.

"Yes darling?~~" Quackity said.

"W-whats poking me?...-" Wilbur asked.

"You'll see!~" Quackity said.

"O-ok-" Wilbur said but then Quackity grabbed his waist and started to thrust in and out of him.

"A-Ahh!~-" Wilbur moaned while grabbing the shower wall for support to stand up. 

"M-more quack!~~" Wilbur moaned.

"Thats not my name~," Quackity said.

"D-daddy!!~~" Wilbur moaned.

"Heh, correct. SLUT~." Quackity said while going fast as fuck hitting Wilburs prostate every thrust.

"AaAhHm!~~" Wilbur moaned loudly.

"Heh, Keep making those pretty noises  for daddy, WHORE." Quackity said while thrusting in and out of him.

Wilbur kept on making more moans and Quackity kept on  thrusting in and out of him hitting his prostate every thrust.

"I-im gonna c-cum!!~~" Wilbur moaned but before Wilbur did cum Quackity put his hand on his dick and covered the tip with his thumb.

"Not until im done darling~." Quackity said.

                                                                      30 mInuTeS lAteRrR😍💐😏😏😏🙃🙂          

"D-daddy p-please it h-hurts!!~~~" Wilbur said while tears were flowing down his cheeks.

Quackity shot his load into Wilbur and after he shot his load in Wilbur deep in his ✨ARSE✨ Quackity  took his thumb off Wilburs tip and Wilbur cummed all over the walls.

"You did so good darling!~" Quackity said.

Wilbur almost fell but Luckly Quackity got him, They finished showering and...

                                         IDK U DO AFTERCARE!1!1!11

269

words.

hope u enjoyed :]

*FADES AWAY*