FINNALY FOCKIN TOPBUR 😍😍✨✨✨✨

HEY. OK SO I WAS BORED I PROMISE 😕 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wilbur stormed into Quackitys office and picked Quackity up and set him on his couch and puted ze duck slut in his lap.

"W-what are y-you doing wilbur?..-" Quackity said but then Wilbur kissed him on the lips and it turned into a heated make out session quick. When they pulled apart Quackity was panting.

"Wow, so flustered just because of a kiss?, heh~ slut." Wilbur said.

"W-why are y-you doing this W-wilbur?..-" Quackity said.

"Im getting you back after u fucked me hard that my legs were sore darling~." Wilbur said.

"W-we can t-talk about t-this right?.. H-heh...." Quackity said.

"Nope!~" Wilbur said then Wilbur got close to Quackitys ear and said:

"Im gonna make this a living hell for you darling~." Wilbur said into Quackitys ear.

Quackity turned a bright red when Wilbur said that into his ear. 

Then Wilbur took off his boxers and pants and did the same to Quackity.

"Thought we were gonna use lube darling?~.. ur wrong." Wilbur said.

Then wilbur pushed his tip into Quackity and Quackity grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and stuffed his face into ze pillow only doing muffled moans. But then wilbur grabbed ze pillow and threw it.

"Darling~ I wanna hear those pretty noises out of ur slut mouth, dont hide them from me~" Wilbur said.

"O-ok~.." Quackity said.

Then Wilbur started to thrust in and out of Quackity making Quackity moan out loud..

"M-MH!~~"  Quackity moaned.

"A-AHH!~"  Quackity  ALSO- moaned.

"Good boy, just for me~" Wilbur said thrusting in and out of Quackity harshy.

"J-JUST F-FOR YOU D-DADDY!~..." Quackity moaned loudly.

"Good, ur MINE... got it?~" Wilbur said.