Chapter 10

"What's she doing here?" She whispered to her self. The traveller caught of glimpse of Gina peeking through the door and was gone with in the blink of an eye.

Chuck didn't seem to notice Gina and stood confused, looking around. Gina opened the door catching his attention. She got a little embarrassed when she realized she was in her pj's, she then noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

" Gina!" He said surprised, " What are you doing up?" He put his hands in his blue and white stripped pj pants. He looked down and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and quickly folded his arms trying to cover up as much as possible.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked already knowing the answer.

" What are you talking about?" He tried to deny his visit with the traveller. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.
" Okay, come here. Shut the door- Wait!" He jogged across the room to put on a shirt. " Turn on the lights." He ordered while sitting  on the bed.
Gina followed and turned them on then sat next to him.

" I know this is going to sound crazy, but there was this woman." Chuck went on to explain the traveller and how she accused him of trying to steal the cookbook. " How weird is that? Some people these days, breaking into a random house and making up lies about a
' magic cookbook!'"

Gina's mouth had dropped while listening to his story.

" And get this, this isn't the first time I've seen her. Remember the first day of school? When I was late? That's why, she appeared in the hall, all creepy with that stick." Chuck explained while whispering.

" Chuck," Gina whispered, " I know you're not going to believe me," She explained the book, and what they've done with, how it works and who the traveller was.

" I know that sounds crazy. I know, but you've got to believe me. How else would she have just disappeared?" She tried to convince him.

Chuck sat blankly for a moment, he opened his mouth as if he was trying to say something but couldn't form the proper words.

"Chuck?" Gina worried.

" I believe you." He finally stated, looking at her.

Gina blinked in confusion, " You-you do?"

" Yeah, I mean it makes since." He told her turning his body would face him.

" What makes since?" She questioned.

" Everything.I mean you guys are always cooking but never let anyone try it. If you do then your really mischievous with it, like how you gave Mr. Butts that cookie but wouldn't let anyone have one. He postponed the test and gave us a free period." Chuck explained, " You spelled him didn't you?" He asked.

Gina was in shock, was it really that obvious?
"Yea, it was Ida's idea." She admitted sheepishly. " So you can tell?" She asked trying to hide the worries in her voice.

"Well I would've never guessed you had a magic cookbook. " he joked, " I think you'll be fine."

Gina couldn't help the smile that spread across her face, she looked down trying to hide it.

" Stop smiling." He teased, lightly bumping her arm with his.

" I'm not smiling." She giggled.
" You are so!" He flirted.
" No I'm not!" She laughed.