Chapter 1 - At the hospital

A/N: This is the first time I've ever written about Dan or Phil. Therefor could some facts be off, but I'm looking up everything to make sure it's as accurate as possible, but keep in mind that this is a fan-fiction.

Skyler woke up lying on a bed in a car, an ambulance to be precise. To her right she had her mom and to her left whe had my dad. They were the only family she had so they could be by her side almost always. They are also very supportive, that's what most of her friends say, that's for sure.

She continued to look around and noticed the big gauze on her left. Her parents had noticed that she had woken up and saw the confused look on her face. They grabbed a hand each and squeezed it.

"Do you remember this morning when you were supposed to go to school" her mum started and squeezed her hand a little extra.

"You left the flat and instead of the taking the lift you took the stairs, right" she continued and waited for Skyler to answer the claim, which she did with a nod so she could continue.

"Well according to the ambulance staff you must've fainted which caused you to fell down all those stairs."

Her mum, Gabriella, pulled her pants up a little to show Skyler some more bruising on her legs. She even looked at her own arms and realized how much they hurt just lifting them up. Once again she ended up fainting.

"She needs a blood transfusion, and that's now!"

"Oh no her blood pressure is dropping again!"

"What's her blood type?"

"OK, hurry test it!"

"So it's simply B?"

Those were the words she heard in her sleep. Well it wasn't much of a sleep since she basically heard every other word that was said. It all was so interesting because of many reasons. This was her first time ever being in a hospital. First time fainting too, and twice in a day. Apparently is her blood type B, who would've guessed that? Not Skyler.

***

Skyler woke up with a needle in her arm connected to a bag of blood. As she suspected, was it I big B on the bag.

"Hey, mum and dad. Did you know that my blood type was B?" she said with excitement

They shook their heads in response but continued to smile as usual.

"What are you blood type though?" she asked them

"Well, mine is A, and your father's is A too if I'm remembering right." her mom said.

In that moment the parents realized something, and so did Skyler. She didn't know much about biology but she knew that blood types are inherited. She also knew that the only possible blood type for her to have would either be A or 0, most definitely not B.

They all had a moment where they just stared at each other. Who knew, maybe it was just a mistake. But it couldn't be the doctors had just minutes ago told us that her body was accepting the blood well.

Even though Skyler's arms hurt really badly she hid her face with her hands. She didn't want her parents to know that she was crying, or the two adults who she thought were her parents all along.

"It's time." 'mom' whispered to her so called dad.

She didn't bother to look up so she assumed that he agreed to what she was saying to him.

"I just want to you know that me and your mom loves you so dearly. And this wasn't the way we wanted you to find out about it, we were planning on waiting two years, and tell you on you 18th birthday." 'dad', Peter, started.

His eyes were watery and she noticed how a little tear was starting to form in her mom's eyes too. He swallowed hard before he continued and looked into in her eyes.

"When you were younger you remember when we lived on the country side right?"

Skyler responded with a small nod, so he could continue with his story.

"Well, when you were about a couple of months old we found you outside, on the porch to be precise. We took you in and didn't know what to do at first. But after a couple of days at the hospital and the police station we decided that we wanted to keep you. We have later had contact with your birth family too, that's how we know your birthday."

When he finished his speech was he in tears. Skyler looked at her mom for the first time for minutes and her face was a mess, with tears and makeup running down her cheeks.

In that moment a nurse came in and to not disturb our moment she quickly pulled out the needle from the blood bag since it was empty and left. She was then free from all sorts of things on her arms and she could leave. She stood up and walked in to the closest bathroom where she locked herself in

When you're 16 years old you assume you should know what's up. But Skyler apparently didn't. She wished she had known earlier. That would probably explain why he parents always were so nice, understanding and supportive. Skyler have dark eyes and they have green she had always just assumed that they were from her grandparents. Skyler and her parents don't look much alike at all actually. They only behave similar, because that's how they raised her f course.

She decided to walk back to her parents and ask for something she never even knew that she would do one day.

"Mom, dad, I want to know who my real parents are."