SPECIAL SCENE

[ A detailed version of the scene in Chapter VII | Killer Bee ]

Each and every gasps, every moans, every sounds of her, elicited by his thrusts pushed him over the edge. Hand trailing down to fondle with her clit, she cried.

"Jin!" She cried, toes curling as his fingers roll her sensitive bud alongside his cock sliding against her tight channel rapidly.

The day is getting dark, moon rising slow. They bathed under each other's stare, each other's voices as they chased their high.

"Fuck," he muttered, voice raspy, hard breathing and all. His whole body shuddered as she clenched around his rod, head of his cock stimulated, reaching depths inside her.

Blue saw stars, spine arching, limbs trashing as she was brought to another climax. Jin's cock invading her guts, she thought with her bordering unconscious mind. The tip of his veiny cock s bumping against the erogenous spots inside her, length gliding ever so smoothly with the amount of slick both are producing.

The fingers against her clit fastened its pace, circling, flicking, pressing, circling, allowing Blue to feel a pattern, driving her crazy.

"Come again, princess, come on," he breathed, lips brushing against her, tapping her clit, grazing the bundle of nerves with his nail, eager to get her pleasure under his control. "Keep coming, darling, keep coming," Jin chanted.

Blue tried to swivel away from the oh so full of pleasure assaults. Body pushing and pulling, wanting yet more.

"T-too much- ah!" She sobbed, legs around his waist, pulling him closer, head buried against the crook of his neck, body in a taut. Jin removed his hand from her clit, still having a sense of mercy. He fastened his thrusts, the sound of the front of his thighs against her ass cheeks echoing inside the room.

"Gonna come for me?" Jin chuckled, staring down at her fucked out face, like she was about to pass out for the minute there. He angled his hips a bit to the upper right, aiming for her most sensitive spot. He smirked as he earned a cry from her.

Her body started squirming more, legs caging around his waist, nails digging against his backside, eyes rolling back. All so familiar to the man at this point, he dived down, giving her neglected nipple a playful bite, getting back up again to look at her face, marveling at her fragile expressions, giving herself into yet another pleasure.

He grunted as she clenched around him, pace not faltering. "If you k-keep clenching- fuck!" The oncoming climax drove her body, her limbs pulling him closer, caging his cock in the warm sanctuary of her pussy.

"C-cum-" Was all she was able to let out before her body spasmed, lips apart in a silent scream, eyes closed shut, eyelashes wet and damp.

It took all of him not to cum right the and there. Fingers coming back down to rub her clit, Jin pulled out swiftly, still letting her ride the high.

Shaking hands grabbed his flexing triceps, "Stop," she sobbed, but her hips grinding against the movements of his fingers.

His fingers pad getting prune from the wetness of her slick slick pussy. Clit standing proud between her folds.

"Jin unhh~" she shook her head when he started to withdraw his fingers.

"Shh... shh..." he cooed, laying himself on his side against the bed, spooning her. "I'm here, princess, breath," he kissed her shoulder, dewy from the sweat, a hand running up and down her side in a soothing touch, fondling with her nipples occasionally, chuckling in amuse when she vulgarly react to his little ministrations. "Shh... shh.."

"Sens'tive," Blue mumbled. Mind a mush after the orgasms he brought her onto, pussy walls clenching and unclenching.

"I know, love, I know," he hushed, pecking her earlobe, smiling when he felt her hand on top of his.

They lay like that, against each other as the night got deeper. The city going silent, serving a sort of comforting ambience for the pair.

It is when Blue felt his cock, still hard and went, nudging against the small of her back. She moved her head to the side, getting a good view of his face resting against her shoulder.

He offered a smile, his thumb rubbing the skin of her hand.

"You haven't come." She mustered.

"I know." He said.

"I, uh." Her eyes traveled away from his deep brown orbs. "I can still, you know," she trailed off.

Jin eyes lit up the slightest bit, he grinned boyishly at her words. "Yeah?" he laughed, smoothly lifting her leg onto his shoulder, mushroom head breaching her slicked entrance once more. "You can still, you know?" he mocked playfully.

Blue wasn't able to retort back. She gasped at the sudden intrude of pleasure, whining in gratitude as he immediately started to build a steady, deep and hard pace. The new position birthing new sensations of pleasure, newfound spots inside her, the feel of his veiny cock gliding against her walls so clear like in broad daylight.

"I'm not going slow, princess," he grunted, gripping her hips, leaving marks for sure, as he pumped hard and deep, fast but measured.

"Fuck," she gasped, pleasing hums thrumming inside her veins, toes curling as she was dragged to the high climax, pulled away from the peak constantly as he slow down occasionally before resuming the ungodly pace, push and pull.

"Gon' fill this filthy cunt with my seeds," gripping the leg tighter, fingers inching onto her folds, fondling with the wet skin, finger pads bumping against the clit. "Fuck you full, make you round and pregnant with my babies," he pinched her clit.

"Ah!" she sobbed, body launching forward, pulled in a taut.

The thrusts were fast, getting hasty, reaching the spots inside her she didn't even know one can possibly reach. Jin moaned at the sudden clenches of her pulsing walls. "Will fuck you silly like the ditzy housewife you a--are --fuck!" his eyes shut tight, brows furrowing as he felt the way liquid started streaming around his rod.

She's squirting.

Hard.

"Nggh," white starts blurring her view as she quivered, body surrendering to the high high pleasure she was brought to, tips of her fingers losing it senses.

Jin immediately pulled out, sitting on his knees between her legs swiftly, spreading her thighs, plunging his fingers into her squirting pussy, jabbing fast.

Blue screamed, legs trying to close in instinct, gasping between cries and moans.

"Don't close your fucking legs."

The fingers inside her were pruned with her slick, juices squirting out endlessly, wetting the sheets below her. "A minx," he moaned as if looking at her under his onslaught is equivalent to an orgasm for himself.

Blue reached out for his flexing wrist, pushing weakly against the moving arm, body writhing away in vain from the fast moves. She whined when he kept on fingering her overly sensitive walls even as she stopped squirting.

"No no, sweet," Jin tutted, pulling out his fingers from her, "you're not going anywhere," he chuckled when he heard her squeak of surprise as he pushed his dick between her tight channel once more, "not now."

Blue laid helplessly on the wet, crumpled sheets of her bed. Body moving accordingly, submitting to his thrusts, breasts bouncing freely, locked under the eyes of the culprit.

Jin leaned forward, pulling on of her tits between his lips, sucking like a child seeking for the mother's milk. He can feel her walls tightening around her dick again, familiar pulses, familiar pattern of her body spasms.

"Don't cum." He spat against her tit, licking a long stripe up to her neck, flicking her chin, sucking her lower lips, eyes staying on her unfocused eyes.

"wan' cum," she whined as soon as he released her lips from between his teeth. "p-please."

It didn't take long before his pace started to feel hastened, uncontrol, too fast against her walls. Blue's stomach clenching as she tried her very best not to cum.

"Good girl g-got," he groaned, fondling her clit once more, "got to wait for her master." He smirked once he heard her scream.

"Please cum," she breathed out, tears streaming down her cheeks freely, lips swollen from all the biting. "Please, please, ple-"

"Cum." He pushed hard, cock head bumping against the opening of her cervix. "Cum. Right now."

That was all it took. That was all it took for Blue to arch her back and let go, the feel was duller than the climaxes earlier, with a hint of delicious pain pricking her throbbing pussy. Mouth open in a silent scream, eyes pleading at Jin to just paint her walls with his seeds.

"Yes," he hissed, hands gripping her waist, and he came. Came so hard he felt the stream was unending. His cum painting her cunt with generosity, the warm of his seeds like a soothing sensation soaking her walls.

Jin smiled when he looked up. A very contrary picture to the last few hours that happened.

Blue passed out that night. Didn't feel anything but soft towel rubbing, cleaning the mess between her thighs, and the sweat all over her body. Didn't feel anything but warm skin around her form as she was coddled and cuddled under the clean duvet, calloused palm caressing the side of her body in a soothing motion.

A good sleep welcomed the pair that night, to say the least.

08/02/2022

Hope you guys love this update!!!

Won't lie, i really really enjoyed writing this particular chapter. 

Heard the cases for the new variant is getting a bit concerning, please do stay safe you guys!! masks and hand sanitizers!

love u guys tons <3 take care xoxoxoxoxoxo