Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai X Fan Reader

Request by kpopbts959
Thanks for your request and sorry for making you wait :'( I hope you like my story ☺️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a beautiful morning with your another day at raging bulls, you joined there and like every bladders you started your practicing with your bey ( B/N ) an attack type.

When you are practicing you feel like someone is staring at you so you turned around and found only your bully ( G/N ).

She always stand there when you practice and staring at you without blinking but a jealousy and anger in her eyes as she comes towards you and said.

G/N : So what's up bitch ?
She asked with bitchy tone while smirking at you as you just sighed but didn't saying anything.

G/N : Are you ignoring me ? Well I don't care but remember what I told you last week.
She said and you just look at her with angry face but don't have courage to arguments with her because you know if you started arguing with her you will only get hurt.

Y/n : Yeah! I remember and no need to remind me again and again.
You said as again started practicing with your bey ignoring her presence but she said something which broke your heart.

G/N : Well you know I am going on a date with shu.
She said dramatically while smirking as your eyes filled up with tears but you hardly hold back them.

Y/n : S-So W-What ?
You trying to say it normally but your ego is really hurt after at all you have a crush on Shu Kurenai you like him how he is good at bladding and getting serious when it's comes to train.

G/N : Nothing, I am just telling you so you can't disturb we both so bye bitch.
She went towards shu's office while leaving you all alone there feeling like to cry loudly.

Y/n : W-Why I'm feeling h-hurt when I s-saw shu w-with her ? W-Why God ?
You started crying silently don't want anyone to noticed you feeling heart broke into billion pieces feels like your soul left your body but you can't do anything because you are scared to tell him you like him more than a friend but it's too late now.

Actually in reality G/N is not shu's girlfriend she behaves like his girlfriend to tease you and hurt you she knows that you are his fan too so she wants to play a game with you like she always saying she is going on a date with him but actually she isn't and also you saw them walking together and thinks they are dating but G/N always behaves like this for showing you.

~|Time skip|~
~At beypark~

You are sitting on bench thinking about shu you tried to so many times to ignore him and stop thinking about him while he wants to practice with you but you always make a issue and leave him with G/N.

While you are sitting there suddenly a loud voice comes from the corner of the park as you cover your ears with both of your hands and you know who it was!!!

Valt : Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
He shout while running towards you and you just look at him with sad face and said.

Y/n : Hey valt...what's up ?

Valt : Great and what about you ?

Y/n : Hmmm...fine!
You said with very low voice with sad face as he noticed it and ask.

Valt : What happened Y/n ? Why are you looking so sad ?
He said with soft tone as your eyes again filled with tears and said while stuttering.

Y/n : V-Valt you k-know already w-why I'm s-sad then why are you a-asking this.
You were crying silently while he just stare at you and said.