Chozetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai X Reader Love Triangle

Request by ShuKurenai2009
Thanks for your request...I hope you'll enjoy it...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~At College~

R/G : Hey Shu-san...I want to tell you something.

Shu : Okay say...

R/G : You'll be heartbroken after knowing what your Y/n did to you.

Shu : What are you trying to say ? Just tell me fast.

R/G : She is---

Fubuki : Hey R/G...can we talk please ?

Shu : Hi Fubuki...what happened ?

Fubuki : Nothing I just want to talk to R/G.

Shu : Okay then I am leaving...bye.

He left from there and R/G looked at Fubuki with angry eyes.

R/G : What's your problem ? I already told you I don't love you...I only love Shu.

Fubuki : I know and I'm not forcing you to love me but please don't try to separate them...they both love each other so much.

R/G : SHUT UP!!!

She left angrily and Fubuki sigh...he is trying to stop her from separating Shu from his love one but she is too blind in obsession.

~Introduction~

R/G, she is one of Shu's crazy fangirl and she fall for him when she first saw him at college but her heart broke into million pieces after knowing Shu loves Y/n and they both are dating since 3 years but R/G didn't give up so easily...she always try to get close with Shu but always got interrupted by Fubuki cause Fubuki never let her separate them which make R/G hell mad, Fubuki loves her from the start but R/G is too obsessed with Shu that she can't see what she is doing is wrong and one day she put fake editing pictures of yours and Silas which was given by someone but she also don't know that those pictures were edit and at first Shu didn't believe them but R/G started to fill his ears against Y/n and now he become insecure...he is hurt, sad and mostly angry and comes to her home to talk to her about it.

~End of Introduction~

Shu : Y/n!!! WHERE ARE YOU ? COME HERE!!!

Y/n : Coming honey!!!

You ran downstairs and come towards him and was about to hug him but he backed off making you confused.

Y/n : What happened ?

Shu : Do you know Silas ?

Y/n : Honey listen please...I know him but he---

Shu : I get it...you are cheating on me with him right ?

Your eyes widened as you didn't expect him to say something like that.

Y/n : What are you saying Shu ? You know I only love you then why are you doubting on my love ?

Shu : Because I have proofs that you are cheating on me with him.

Y/n : Proofs ? Okay then show me.

He show you the fake editing pictures and your eyes get teary because your love didn't trust you.

Y/n : Y-You believe in these fake editing pictures over m-me ? How can you even think like that ?