Unexpected Mates Part - 2

Let's start it...

A beautiful girl is sleeping peacefully that's when someone come there.

??? : Y/n SHIROSAGI!!!

You covered yourself in the blanket not wanting to wake up.

??? : YOU FOOL!!! WAKE UP!!!

A boy who was yelling at you pulled the blanket from you making you groan.

Y/n : Free...please let me sleep more.

The boy named Free sighed heavily.

Free : I know how to wake you up.

He grabbed a glass of water and splashed the water on you making you got up from bed in hurry.

Y/n : What the hell Free ?

He laughed.

Free : We will be late idiot...get ready and come downstairs.

Y/n : I hate you...

Free : I love myself too.

He wink at you and left your room.

Y/n : Ugh! I really don't like it when someone wake me up early in the morning.

You did your morning routine and get ready then come downstairs just to see your elder brother and Free talking.

Y/n : Good morning brother.

Your brother looked at you and smiled.

Lui : Good morning Y/n...did you sleep well ?

Y/n : Yes but this Free didn't let me sleep more.

Lui laughed a bit.

Lui : But you would have being late.

Y/n : Yeah! But I don't like going to college because all the masters are always against me.

Lui : Then show them what can you do...not with your powers but with your activities.

Y/n : Hmmm...

Lui : Now come and have breakfast.

You nodded and walked towards the dinning room and sat down with them.

Free : Brother...I have a question.

Lui : What is it ?

Free : Is this true that the war happened 12 years ago in history is because of our wizard's king and queen ?

Lui stayed silent for a minute.

Lui : No one exactly know the truth Free.

Free : So, the werewolves, vampires and witches are that bad ?

Lui : There are good and bad in everyone...how will we know ? In us there is bad and good too at the same time.

Free nodded.

Y/n : Why this question all of sudden ?

Free : General knowledge you know.

He wink at you and you rolled your eyes.

Y/n : Whatever...

You all started eating breakfast then after having breakfast you and Free left for college.

~At College~

A college where you all learn about magics and other stuffs as you all are from wizards family.

Y/n : I really hate college.

You and Free were walking in the hallway while talking suddenly a voice come from behind.